xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: About Xodus.  (Read 101 times)

XanTium

• Archived User
About Xodus.
« on: September 22, 2002, 06:23:00 PM »

If ur xbox is closed , nothing can push against the chip I guess/hope ... unless u play football with ur xbox I guess it should work fine.

Anyway I'll be able to tell all this once I get a sample ... somewhere this week.

akarnid

• Archived User
About Xodus.
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2002, 05:10:00 AM »

Ehmm this mod allows you to write to the BIOS - right?    Then you could install it, flash the BIOS with it an when that is done simply take it out.  No worries then about the mod being all uot of whack smile.gif

Xboxohaye

• Archived User
About Xodus.
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2002, 07:12:00 AM »

Sorry akarnid, your thinking of the Enigmah dude, the Matrix/Xodus simply bypasses and replaces it with another 1 (or 2 or 3 we don't know).  You have to keep the chip on the box to maintain the chosen bios.  Replacing the original bios is risky shit anyway, the Matrix/Xodus is much easier to reverse if need be.

Scan-C

• Archived User
About Xodus.
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2002, 11:24:00 AM »

I thinks it's a bit unstable.When you put the Bx back together and the ide cable pushs the mod what would happen?2 screws should be there or some kind of plastic holders.But thats not my problem.I'm using the OpenXBox and put some pins trough the lpc.The Cable that connects the OpenXbox and the mobo can be remoced easily.