xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Star Wars Clone Wars And Tetris Worlds  (Read 383 times)

Joes2Silly

• Archived User
Star Wars Clone Wars And Tetris Worlds
« on: July 21, 2011, 01:08:00 AM »

Tried to search for this but I couldn't find anything. I'm trying to copy each of these games to my hard drive without any luck. I'm using DVD2Xbox and nothing seems to be working. I tried to copy it to my hard drive but it gives me an empty folder labled "CDX". Ok, so I tried to make it dump the ISO so I could copy it over to my computer. Nope. When I try to copy it using flashFXP it keeps restarting when I try to FTP the two image files over. I'm completely lost here, has anyone had any luck backing up this disk?

Joes2Silly

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 10:52:00 AM »

Looks like part of the problem is my hard drive. Just booted it up today and I noticed over 3/4 of my games were gone. The folder is still there but they are empty. Should I just reformat my F:/ partition? Or is there any other option? BTW I have a 500 GB IDE hard drive if it matters.

Heimdall

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 11:34:00 AM »

Check the cluster size (see the link in my signature), and if the cluster size is only 16k then you need to reformat (you will lose all of your data) and then check the cluster size again, as described in the link. Once the cluster size check shows your cluster size to be 32k then you can start to fill the F partition again.

Joes2Silly

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2011, 12:33:00 PM »

The cluster size is already at 32k, should I just reformat the drive?

Heimdall

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2011, 01:25:00 PM »

I'm not trying to accuse you of being silly (!), but have you checked it, or are you relying on what XBPartitioner 1.1 said when you formatted it originally?

Joes2Silly

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2011, 02:10:00 PM »

Jokes aside, I checked it in xbpartitioner again, it read it as 32k, so I just went ahead and formatted it. It seems to be working fine now....

Heimdall

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2011, 02:13:00 PM »

XBPartitioner is no use for checking the cluster size. You HAVE to use Evox, as per the link in my signature.

Joes2Silly

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2011, 03:39:00 PM »

Ok, got it working  biggrin.gif