xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Help with the Pioneer dvr 104- please!  (Read 45 times)

Parasitic

• Archived User
Help with the Pioneer dvr 104- please!
« on: June 28, 2002, 07:04:00 PM »

smile.gif whats it all about? could that be the problem?  im not sure though, but for the love of god it will not erase.  I decided to try Updating my firmware on my burner, as its version 1.20 i think, and i see the newest firmware is version 202, but once again, no luck, i cant even change the firmware! I am using WinME, but luckily i had a bootdisk lying around with windows 98 on it and managed to get to dos. but with no luck, Hell i even went back and installed win98 and went to dos prompt, and still it wont update it, whats wrong?? can anyone give me any tips on these problems. it finds the drive and sayz, now update mode setup executing, then it gives some numbers and sayz, failed, error: sense key =5 < something like that, no matter what i do! and i know im typing in the write thing seeing as my dvd rom is secondary Master. can anyone help with these problems? Im really new to this. any tips or any info would be great, sorry for the long post, im just fed up with it! no firmware! no dvdrw erasing!  i dont get it, thanks in advance