xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xbox Component Output Not Displaying 480i  (Read 329 times)

shenlaizai

• Archived User
Xbox Component Output Not Displaying 480i
« on: December 05, 2012, 01:07:00 AM »

When the weather is good and the terrain is flat it’s not often that you’ll establish a breakaway.
There’s no harm in having a go to test out the legs and see who wants to play,
but it’s nearly impossible to stave track wheels off a chasing peloton of Masters racers. They’re far too keen!
Here are a few tactics are at your disposal to get away from an eager Masters bunch:
If you notice that the same bunch of carbon track frame riders at the front of the peloton are chasing down every attack that goes up the road,
it’s best to wait until the 4th or ysbike01 5th time before you launch yours.
By this point they’ll be getting tired and cranky that all the work has been left up to them.
Counter-attack straight after a few hard road bicycle frames and prolonged chase efforts.
With a little bit of luck the chasers will let-up and look to the others to start doing some work.
This hesitation is all you need.
With the lack of teamwork and riders in dedicated roles in Masters racing, this works like a charm.
Sometimes dropping the chain down a yishun bike shopcouple gears and viciously attacking the bunch
will only get everyone excited and encourage a response.
Instead, quietly slip off the front so that it doesn’t look threatening.
Often you won’t spark a reaction from the bunch and you’ll establish a gap.
Once you get a sizable gap you can put the hammer down.
Unfortunately there’s a good chance that someone will try to bridge up to you and kick the hornets nest while they’re at it.

ldotsfan

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 09:47:00 AM »

1. What dash?
2. NTSC or PAL xbox?
3. What softmod?

fallenangle

• Recovered User
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2012, 05:48:00 AM »

How is it SID 3.1's fault?

I have a SID 3.1 softmod on three Xboxes and have never come across this problem.

Methinks it is more likely a specific problem with the files you were using not SID 3.1 itself.