xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Xbox Audio/Video Technical FAQ / Resource Links  (Read 162 times)

john eats

• Archived User
Xbox Audio/Video Technical FAQ / Resource Links
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2005, 12:38:00 AM »

I bought a game in NTSC format and i have a pal xbox (non modded) can anyone help me play my game

martinemt

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2005, 08:07:00 AM »

beerchug.gif Cheers everyone!

Has anyone ever had an Audio/Sound problem where everything has a "Static" Sound? How do you fix this? Any help would be very much appreciated. I was kind of thinking it was a bent or broken pin where the A/V cable plugs in the Xbox, but I do not see anything and do not know where to start.  Please help.

hoobatech

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2005, 08:50:00 PM »

im not really seeing any links for Video in dry.gif  anyone have a url

PrIsM

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2006, 01:05:00 PM »

hello im definitely a newb at this thing but i was wondering i put the setting on my ms dash on 720p and widescreen for my hdtv and my modded xbox only uses this setting if i have the actual game disc but when i try to play the games on my hard drive it plays it on 420i and 4:3 is there any way i can change this please help (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

flame_of_peace

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2006, 05:59:00 AM »

Help someone. Dunno were to post this message but how do I run  run HD content on a chipped xbox such as HD clips streamed over a networked xbox, which has a media centre on it? I know games can be run, but heard anything else cannot be handled by the xbox because it is only 733 mhz and needs to be upgraded to 1.4. Thanks for the help.

xboxnoob222

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2006, 10:24:00 AM »

I want to connect my xbox 360 to my pc monitor (HPf1905e).  The monitor has DVI-D and VGA inputs.  I don't want to have to switch vga cables in and out.  What are my options?  How much?  Where do I buy?  Thanks! biggrin.gif

mariust5

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2006, 08:35:00 AM »

Got an xbox today , secod hand , swaped it with my old one but is showing in black and white ! Are there any settings to change this or anything else that i can do to show normal picture . It came with one of them YPrSt whatever cable but there's nowhere to plug it in my system .
My stuff goes through an old sat box and from there to my tv with a normal aerial cable . Thanks
Ok , found and burned Enigmah on a cd-rw , but it's not recognised by the drive , by the way the xbox it's not modded . I tryed it on modded one and it works .
The games are all PAL so i'm beggining to think that the box is NTSC .
Is there anything else i can do apart from installing a modchip ?

Plugged it straight in to scart socket , same result with 3 different cables , 1 with s-video going in to a scart adaptor and 2 of the ones yelow= video , red=audio , white =audio .
Don't know what u mean by '' fubared '' ( busted ? )
Is there a scart adaptor for the cable it came with ?
Thanks all .

akahector

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2006, 04:36:00 PM »

zip file link is broken.

keebord

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2007, 02:20:00 PM »

i too need the zip files, i was hoping that by replying to this old ass post that someone that has them could post them again

el_xero

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2007, 08:57:00 PM »

Guys.. Ive been going though this thread here hoping to come across something which could help me.. but seems I'm the only one trying to go the other way here....

every one is going higher def but i want to go the old way... I need some help

my RF switch on my box was wack so i opened it up in hopes of rewireing it sadly i goofed and cant remember where the wires were supposed to go.. does anyone know where i can get a diagram to show how to wire the xobx cable for RF switch?

pweeeeese!???

joemamahunt

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2007, 04:35:00 PM »

I'm confused now.

Does the (all) xbox already output HD-quality in the stock component video cable?
Or would I need to buy the HDTV xbox cable, AND a converter?

And another thing that I think belongs in the FAQ as I do not knwo the answer myself,
"Is there anything that needs to be done IN the xbox, for the whole VGA convertion to work and show properly?"

My box is softmodded, so if yes, that may be a problem? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

I'm very confused now. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

Master-D

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2008, 11:57:00 AM »

Can i make on my Xbox 3.5 audio out for headphones ?
Someone can help me ?

Red_Breast

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2009, 01:28:00 PM »

QUOTE(joemamahunt @ May 14 2007, 10:35 PM) View Post

I'm confused now.

Does the (all) xbox already output HD-quality in the stock component video cable?
Or would I need to buy the HDTV xbox cable, AND a converter?

And another thing that I think belongs in the FAQ as I do not knwo the answer myself,
"Is there anything that needs to be done IN the xbox, for the whole VGA convertion to work and show properly?"

My box is softmodded, so if yes, that may be a problem? huh.gif
I'm very confused now. unsure.gif

If the Xbox is NTSC then all it needs is a component cable.
If it's PAL then it's possible to switch to NTSC with an app. called Enigmah.

Red_Breast

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2009, 01:51:00 PM »

QUOTE(Master-D @ Mar 6 2008, 07:33 PM) View Post

Can i make on my Xbox 3.5 audio out for headphones ?
Someone can help me ?

Do you mean you want a 3.5mm jack socket for audio on the back (or anywhere else) of your Xbox.
For that you should have some experience of electrics.

I think a simple adaptor (2 phono sockets for the Xbox AV lead to 1 3.5 jack socket for the headphones) would be easier. I have one myself but if you can't get that exact adaptor you may need to get a gender-bender to go with it.

azerule fiasco

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2009, 01:58:00 PM »

uhh.gif What up guys ? I'm new at posting on a forum put I have been searchin now for about a week and can't get anywhere with my question. Actually three questions...

#1. I can't figure out how to hook up a headphone jack to my xbox it's already installed I just can't think of where to wire/solder it any help would be nice. P.S. I would like it to work normally unless I hook up the headphones.

#2. I also have a microphone jack installed how do I get this to work?

#3. I have a 40 in. HDTV and an extra Xbox 360 HDTV/TV AV Cable I would like to convert it into a cable I can use for my regular Xbox to receive HiDef quality wiring this up has stumped me.

Any info/links would be greatly appreciated.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4