xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Need Help Cropping Wmv  (Read 83 times)

Jezz_X

• Archived User
Need Help Cropping Wmv
« on: December 06, 2005, 01:53:00 PM »

Basically you just need to find some video editing software that will let you add black bars its that easy

Jezz_X

• Archived User
Need Help Cropping Wmv
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2005, 02:12:00 PM »

Just make a transperant  .png file in photoshop and then use unleashX to layer it on top of the background video

Oh and if you have after effects you could have used that to add the border if you want and layer the trasperant .png straight into the video file
Its hard to explain how to do it but if you play around you would get it eventialy

TreFacTor

• Archived User
Need Help Cropping Wmv
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2005, 04:36:00 PM »

QUOTE(Jezz_X @ Dec 6 2005, 04:19 PM) View Post

Just make a transperant  .png file in photoshop and then use unleashX to layer it on top of the background video

Oh and if you have after effects you could have used that to add the border if you want and layer the trasperant .png straight into the video file
Its hard to explain how to do it but if you play around you would get it eventialy

Thanks for the response JeZZ! BTW, your skins are hot too! I got the inspiration from a skin that is on xbox skins. someon made a Bruce Lee skin, but used game footage for the background.... that's not a propoer tribute to Bruce! no offense to the guy who made the skin, I just thought I could do better. wish me luck!
I just comped photoshop cs2 and after effects, so I haven't even used them yet.
I hope my kung fu is strong.