xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xbox Freezing In Emulator Screen  (Read 54 times)

SHADOWSTRIKE1

• Archived User
Xbox Freezing In Emulator Screen
« on: December 31, 2006, 11:54:00 PM »

Hey, i softmodded my xbox and have unleashx on it.  i was running into some problems installing a snes emulator.  i dont know if this is common or not, but whenever i install something in it (copy game, or as i just did, install an emulator) i have to go into file explorer, find the .xbe file and press a, it will load up, and then it will b available in the games or emulator slides in the main menu.

well, as i was saying, i was running into some problems, and i guessed i messed up, and when i loaded the .xbe file, it froze my xbox  mad.gif , so i turned it off, and when i pressed emulators on the dashboard, it freezes.  i ended up installing a snes emulator correctly, but still whenever i go to emulators, it freezes my xbox .  does anybody know how to clear that file so that nothing will be there?  thanks for your time.

wildonrio

• Archived User
Xbox Freezing In Emulator Screen
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2007, 08:35:00 PM »

QUOTE(SHADOWSTRIKE1 @ Jan 1 2007, 12:01 AM) View Post

Hey, i softmodded my xbox and have unleashx on it.  i was running into some problems installing a snes emulator.  i dont know if this is common or not, but whenever i install something in it (copy game, or as i just did, install an emulator) i have to go into file explorer, find the .xbe file and press a, it will load up, and then it will b available in the games or emulator slides in the main menu.

well, as i was saying, i was running into some problems, and i guessed i messed up, and when i loaded the .xbe file, it froze my xbox  mad.gif , so i turned it off, and when i pressed emulators on the dashboard, it freezes.  i ended up installing a snes emulator correctly, but still whenever i go to emulators, it freezes my xbox .  does anybody know how to clear that file so that nothing will be there?  thanks for your time.

I would access your xbox via FTP and delete that emulator and reinstall it.