xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Unleashx And Xbox Live  (Read 126 times)

beefmaster

• Archived User
Unleashx And Xbox Live
« on: March 30, 2006, 10:15:00 AM »

make sure your chip is off and hard disk locked before you even try connecting.

The Third Man

• Archived User
Unleashx And Xbox Live
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2006, 10:25:00 AM »

If you attempted to connect to Live with your mod enabled, then you will be banned, unless you have a bios with Xbox Live blocking.

theperfekt001

• Archived User
Unleashx And Xbox Live
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2006, 11:26:00 AM »

what chip do you have?

E weez E

• Archived User
Unleashx And Xbox Live
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2006, 06:50:00 PM »

Go Into XBMC and see what type of hardware info it detects, even though that's not entirely accurate you can get a general idea. Then if we don't know, then open up your Xbox and have a look yourself. Or if you when you power on your Xbox you go to an alternate OS, than that would be a huge indicator of what kind of chip you have if any. You might just have a flashed TSOP or softmod you know. Bottom line, open your Xbox and look  sleep.gif .

pcrat

• Archived User
Unleashx And Xbox Live
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2006, 10:13:00 AM »

i dont mean to hijack your thread but i have the same ?.My xbox is softmodded so would i have to restore the old ms dashboard.

again srry about the lil hi jack but i was also lost on how to see my xbox live accounts or even creating and deleting new ones.

as for that, yea ya have to restore the m$ dash each time ya want to play on live. Some say u can just doa cold boot ( put a original disk in turn on  before even going to your softmod dash but dont work for me)

i now use 2 different hard drives. 1 forlive, and the other is softmodded. i have my xbox power cable and IDE on the outside of my xbox so all i have to do is swap the drives. takes 2 seconds.

eletrokey

• Archived User
Unleashx And Xbox Live
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2006, 08:40:00 AM »

QUOTE(pcrat @ Apr 3 2006, 12:20 PM) View Post

as for that, yea ya have to restore the m$ dash each time ya want to play on live. Some say u can just doa cold boot ( put a original disk in turn on  before even going to your softmod dash but dont work for me)

i now use 2 different hard drives. 1 forlive, and the other is softmodded. i have my xbox power cable and IDE on the outside of my xbox so all i have to do is swap the drives. takes 2 seconds.

guys i think i messed up, i deteled my linux installer off my xbox and put it back and when i went to turn unleash x off it brings me to the install soft mod instead of turn on/off. can someone please help. Can i do what you do but buy another hard drive and swap out the old for the new?