xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Quick Question  (Read 33 times)

X-Cannon

• Archived User
Quick Question
« on: February 08, 2005, 04:11:00 PM »

I have UX and for some reason I can't play my orignal games but I can play burnt games fine so heres my question how do I update my UX I've checked System>Settings and theres nothing in there about UX updates can someone PLZZ help my.
X-Cannon out.

jonathan2007

• Archived User
Quick Question
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2005, 05:21:00 PM »

QUOTE(X-Cannon @ Feb 8 2005, 05:17 PM)
I have UX and for some reason I can't play my orignal games but I can play burnt games fine so heres my question how do I update my UX I've checked System>Settings and theres nothing in there about UX updates can someone PLZZ help my.

X-Cannon

• Archived User
Quick Question
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2005, 09:47:00 PM »

QUOTE(rdeal @ Feb 9 2005, 04:27 PM)
the only reason i can think that orignals wouldn't work and burnt games do  is that u have a pc dvdrom in the xbox

sleepinginmyhead

• Archived User
Quick Question
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2005, 11:06:00 PM »

When you put an original game in the dvd-drive, does the UX say that there's a game in the drive?  (not all skins have this set to display, I'm positive blackbox jezz has it set to display if you need a skin that has it)

X-Cannon

• Archived User
Quick Question
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2005, 12:38:00 PM »

When I put the orignal game in it doesn't go to the UX dashboard it loads than says contact costumer service thats when I put the cd in and turnoff the XBox than on again. The other way is I let the XBox go to the UX dashboard and than I put in the CD and I still get the costumer service message.
It could be the settings

I have a softmod installed but I didn't do it myself I paid some guys to do it for me. now how can I ftp this over? do I use anglefire or something?

jonathan2007

• Archived User
Quick Question
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2005, 03:43:00 PM »

QUOTE(X-Cannon @ Feb 10 2005, 01:44 PM)
When I put the orignal game in it doesn't go to the UX dashboard it loads than says contact costumer service thats when I put the cd in and turnoff the XBox than on again. The other way is I let the XBox go to the UX dashboard and than I put in the CD and I still get the costumer service message.

X-Cannon

• Archived User
Quick Question
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2005, 03:59:00 PM »

wish I could but I live about 30 kms away from where they are and I have no car, also don't have time to go on the subway so maybe I can do it where or how do I update the BIOS?

Jezz_X

• Archived User
Quick Question
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2005, 04:32:00 PM »

So a little of topic but how much did you get charged for the softmod and Jonathon2007 what do you charge people

jonathan2007

• Archived User
Quick Question
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2005, 06:00:00 PM »

QUOTE(Jezz_X @ Feb 10 2005, 05:38 PM)
So a little of topic but how much did you get charged for the softmod and Jonathon2007 what do you charge people