xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Background Music ?!?  (Read 88 times)

shanafan

• Archived User
Background Music ?!?
« on: May 23, 2004, 11:42:00 AM »

Just edit the config file for UnleashX and tell it where the music is. But, I am not sure if UnleashX supports MP3. You might need to convert the MP3s to WMAs.

But anyways, wrong forum.. moving to UnleashX

shanafan

• Archived User
Background Music ?!?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2004, 11:50:00 AM »

QUOTE (williamjonah @ May 23 2004, 04:47 PM)
Converting the mp3s to wmas... no problem, telling unleashx where the music... problem.  I am not sure how to do that, and not sure how to get it to automatically start playing upon load.

Open the config file that came with UnleashX, usually an INI, and find where the music link is. Open the file with a word processor, like Notepad. You can edit the file from the HD, or on your PC, and then FTP over the new edited INI file.

Lugnut

• Archived User
Background Music ?!?
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2004, 12:29:00 PM »

You should have it in your system settings menu, where it asks if you want to play random music and such, there is something there about music path, and you can edit it.

coltxL2717

• Archived User
Background Music ?!?
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2004, 12:33:00 PM »

Hey man, You can edit the music directory from within UnleashX.  Just go to sytem-->setting and your all set.  f course it only supports .wma.  I read that the next version will support .mp3,but dont quote me on it.

williamjonah

• Archived User
Background Music ?!?
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2004, 12:57:00 PM »

Thanks, works great!!

infidelity

• Archived User
Background Music ?!?
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2004, 05:24:00 AM »

will there be a feature, for individual skins, to have their own backround music?? That's something I really hope will come to light!!!