xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Hexbe  (Read 29 times)

noomski

• Archived User
Hexbe
« on: April 22, 2004, 04:15:00 PM »

I've used the thc auto installer and also upgraded with the 'gamefixes' release. I have added a new skin succesfully also. However I am having trouble implementing colour changes made with hexbe.

After altering the colours I click on the ftp function, the progress bar completes, and the text panel in hexbe reads:

::: Color Patch Successful.
::: Xbe Successfully patched on Xbox.
::: Attempting to boot xbe...
::: COMPLETE!

the xbox then auto reboots and no changes have taken place.

I have also tried to ftp over to the 'projects' folder in hexbe (however this requires me to rename it from 'thclite.xbe' to 'xboxdash.xbe' or hexbe will not recognise it). the patch is apparently succesfull, I ftp back but still no changes have taken place.

Can anyone with any answers please help.

iamcheese

• Archived User
Hexbe
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2004, 06:41:00 PM »

um why rename it?

i just did mine over ftp and changed  the path to point to thcdash.xbe instead of xboxdash.xbe...

bengu

• Archived User
Hexbe
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2004, 06:54:00 PM »

that works to.  I just renamed mine because it is in the f and didnt want to move it to c and do all that stuf, this way is easier for me.  sorry if I made it confusing

noomski

• Archived User
Hexbe
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2004, 01:47:00 AM »

I am trying to do exactly what iamcheese has achieved. My xbe is on the c drive but it is called thclite.xbe (used autoinstaller). I renamed hexbe ftp function to point to thclite.xbe but no changes take place. ???

I just can't think what the problem could be.