xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Can You Add The Bsx Devs To The Modz List?  (Read 229 times)

ZogoChieftan

• Archived User
Can You Add The Bsx Devs To The Modz List?
« on: July 14, 2004, 10:05:00 PM »

Just wondering if BobMcGee, PID, ZogoChieftan, iCeCool and Tayior7 can be added to the mods for this forum?

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2004, 10:18:00 PM »

smile.gif

Also.. it would seem they already have their own official forum elsewhere.

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2004, 10:20:00 PM »

I set up this forum so that related threads would stop moving and disappaering from THC and OTHER DASHBOARD forums.

This is a general and technical discussion area on XS. and not a political dev warfare one. This site and IT'S rules come before the inter DEV politics.

ZogoChieftan

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2004, 01:36:00 AM »

As much as i'm sure you are eger to stop any wars I thought we'd resolved that, to stop flaming from people we'd just like it if we could have our own private space. Also I don't see why the 5 devs can't be moderators of our own forum? There are 5 of us in this team and couldn't you please just add us all. It's not like this will bring on a war or anything, if anything it will stop one.

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2004, 07:52:00 AM »

I still haven't been contacted by the team Leader. Nothing can or will happen until such happens.

Also.. this isn't the offical forum for BSX.. as they have their own.. and started it first.

I don't see any war between the two teams now.. so that isn't an issue. However.. to be a mod here.. they'll need to post and be active here.. and I've had this up for 24 hrs now and not much has happened.  I've also seen at least one BSX member attempt to draw XS members off of XS.. something that would need to stop if I'm to take anyone seriously.

As for the 5.. like I said.. team leader needs to talk to me before I add anyone to XS staff. If the forum's popularity demands it.. there won't be a problem having 5 mods. As it stands.. I already have one on it. However.. being a mod for this forum only gives very basic privs.. such as EDIT, MOVE functions. only 2 or 3 of you would need that on such a small forum.

As it stands.. not one member of BSX even asked me for a forum on XS.. much less a mod spot since the end of the issues between the two teams.

If a BSX team Leader wants any of his BSX staff to be a mod on our XS staff.. he'll need to contact me today.. or I'll assign more mods of my own and consider the spots filled.

I created the forum as I would like to see an area for contructive general and technical discussion for fans of BSX. Having the devs on board and active would be nice.. but in and of itself isn't a requirement for keeping this board up and active.

PID

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2004, 11:21:00 PM »

smile.gif

For me it would be strange to have a forum in X-S without any devs on board, as every other dash forum here has devs moderating them, as they best placed to answer the questions about thier dashboards. It was never the intention of any member of BSX to agrivate the scene in any way, we just enjoy doing what we do and would like to share it.

Thanks again,

acidbath

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2004, 01:59:00 AM »

smile.gif

I'm about 800 PM's behind.. so bear with me. (ADMINS has larger PM boxes..)

ZogoChieftan

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2004, 03:28:00 AM »

um no offence but is it really that hard to bring up admin cp and add 5 people to the list of moderators?

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2004, 02:19:00 PM »

smile.gif

--------------

As for mods.. added 2.. will add another when bob replies to pm.

That ends the "make me a mod beg fest"

beerchug.gif