xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Avalaunch Help  (Read 82 times)

laurence

• Archived User
Avalaunch Help
« on: January 02, 2007, 02:40:00 PM »

I have just downloaded Avalaunch.0.49.3 after much work finding it. Yesterday i moded my xbox with a Xenium gold mod-chip it came with Xenium OS 2.3. I read in a guide that i have to configuration Avalaunch.xml useing  ever AvaXML or XConfigurator what is meant bye this?

It then says to make a ISO useing Qwix i understand this part.

Next it says i have to check which BIOS im runing i dont understand what this means does it mean the offical xbox BIOS or my Xenium OS 2.3 BIOS it says to use a program called XBTool that i have downloaded all ready it also says to use X24977 or Evox M7 BIOS i dont under stand this part at all. I wrote you would just need the BIOS all ready on the mod-chip (Xenium OS 2.3).

Once the CD is in the xbox drive it says to go to file manager and to drive D but Xenium OS 2.3 dont have a file manager does it mean the launch menu?

It then says to replace the dashboard i wrote Avalaunch is the dashboard? Does it mean to change the dashboard in Avalaunch? is a dashboard like the theme?

Can i FTP with out changing the dashboard?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

skyzerr33

• Archived User
Avalaunch Help
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2007, 04:37:00 PM »

You have to flash your chip with hacked bios x2 5035 bios. x2_5035 old.bin for v1.0-v1.5 and x2_5035_v16plus.bin for v1.6+ version xboxs also open x2config.ini in note pad and edit to what you want to boot first
eg. dash1Name = c:avalaunch.xbe
And now ftp the x2config.ini onto you E drive
and your dash to C drive with the xbe of your dash named avalaunch.xbe

Ohh yeah and you ftp via the ftp server on your chip just setup it up in network settings

This post has been edited by skyzerr33: Jan 3 2007, 12:41 AM