xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Extracting Multiple Game Discs  (Read 26 times)

neodagringo

• Archived User
Extracting Multiple Game Discs
« on: April 06, 2005, 02:39:00 AM »

Can anyone tell me how to extract a multiple game disc, such as Sega GT 2002/JSRF into 2 iso's?  I'm sure the topic is covered somewhere, and if it is I sincerely apologize, but I can't find it after searching for several hours on 2 different days.  I like to have all of my games backed up on separate discs, but don't know how to separate muli-game discs.  Thanks for your help in advance.

I have 3 modded boxes (1.3, 80GB; 1.4, 120GB; 1.4 160GB) all running Evox 3935, Dvd2XboX 0.6.6, and the usual.

This post has been edited by neodagringo: Apr 6 2005, 09:41 AM <

BigDaddyShoo

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2005, 09:56:00 AM »

ftp into your d:\ drive and you should see 2 distinct game folders in that disc.  one folder has the files for JSRF and the other has the files for SGT2002.

just pull the files you need for each game then create your iso. <

neodagringo

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2005, 02:16:00 PM »

I was asking about any multi-game disc.  Is there a way to split any of them.  For this particular one (Sega GT2002/JSRF) there are 6 folders (adx, afs, aix, media, movie and videodata), as well as 3 .xbx's and 3 .xbe's.  I can figure out those, but I can't figure out which folders go with which games.  I can probably figure it out through trial and error, but again that would just be this particular game.

I appreciate your input, but do you know of a program that will splice the games back into their respective folders when you rip them?  Anyone? <

neodagringo

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2005, 09:38:00 AM »

ANYONE?? <