xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Surprise Avalaunch?  (Read 80 times)

AmO

• Archived User
Surprise Avalaunch?
« on: May 17, 2004, 11:37:00 PM »

biggrin.gif

the joker

• Archived User
Surprise Avalaunch?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2004, 03:26:00 AM »

smile.gif

We do have hopes tho. And our hopes is....well... lets not get your hopes up wink.gif

lancerx

• Archived User
Surprise Avalaunch?
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2004, 07:01:00 AM »

QUOTE (AmO @ May 18 2004, 08:37 AM)
....it seemed that in the xbox news section a while back...when they where talking about Kai Evo7...there was a statement about them being completed in a week and then holding off for another week until the dashboards could be released simultaneously...maybe i read it wrong. Does this mean a new ava in the next two or three weeks? or am i just on crack?...someone can shut me down if i am wrong...but it sounds rather exciting  biggrin.gif

meybe it was talking about xbmc, but if it is for ava much better.

Aron Parsons

• Archived User
Surprise Avalaunch?
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2004, 02:21:00 PM »

The developers have stated that Kai support was a major thing they were working on, and IIRC, they said that a new version wouldn't be released until Kai was out.  I'm sure we'll see a new version soon to complement Kai (and I really hope so because I don't care much for XBMC's Kai implementation --> playing on 0006).

Corspegrinder99

• Archived User
Surprise Avalaunch?
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2004, 08:26:00 PM »

LoL i hope it dosent take the path of XeniumOS 2.0..... waiting and waiting

the joker

• Archived User
Surprise Avalaunch?
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2004, 01:13:00 AM »

yes, we have worked on some prototypes and we have it worked to a certain extent. We've also helped out in the developement on the KAI release, so it with 100% guarantee that it will be supported from avalaunch as a core feature.

lancerx

• Archived User
Surprise Avalaunch?
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2004, 04:22:00 AM »

QUOTE (the joker @ May 19 2004, 10:13 AM)
yes, we have worked on some prototypes and we have it worked to a certain extent. We've also helped out in the developement on the KAI release, so it with 100% guarantee that it will be supported from avalaunch as a core feature.

thank you.