xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xtoolbox Not Copying Games :(  (Read 101 times)

WildMonkeys

• Archived User
Xtoolbox Not Copying Games :(
« on: September 19, 2004, 09:18:00 AM »

I tried all the Games rippers but non are working for me :( . When I tried xToolBox (awsome program by the way) it gave me an error telling me "999/D: Access is Denied" if anyone knows what this means please tell me, thanks!

*EDIT*
Also, none of the other apps are even reading the game. Could this be a problem with my Thompson drive?! I can play games normally off the MS dash, it least as of yesterday...

This post has been edited by WildMonkeys on Sep 19 2004, 04:57 PM

Oxalic

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2004, 01:38:00 PM »

What are you trying to do? Backup games on a hard drive? or Dvd? First of all you'll need a modchip. You'll also need FTP access. No you can't insert an Xbox game into your computer, you FTP them from xbox to your computer, then make that into an iso, then burn, or take the ftped files and transfer them onto your xbox hard drive. This site has excellent tutorials read them.

WildMonkeys

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2004, 03:43:00 PM »

I know... I got xToolBox instlled didn't I? I have an Xenium ICE, IND Bios, Evox Dash 3935 (if it matters), 1.4 Xbox + Shitty Thompson drive. For some reason when I try to rip the games to my Xbox hard drive it says I can't access the D:\ drive.(DVD drive) I want to know if anyone has had the same problem and preferably a solution. Just to eliminate some things, it's booting games from the MS dash.

WildMonkeys

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2004, 08:14:00 PM »

Seriously People... Do I need some drivers or something?!

WildMonkeys

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2004, 04:36:00 PM »

Come on... I need help!

Mr Ed

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2004, 05:27:00 PM »

No never seen this before.  It's either your bios or your DVD drive.

So have you tried something simpler, like booting up evox dash, and just ftping in from your computer?  Does it see the D drive then?  Can you transfer files that way?  If so it's not your drive or your bios.