xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Dvd-r Burn?  (Read 98 times)

imamafackinhokie

• Archived User
Dvd-r Burn?
« on: January 12, 2004, 07:20:00 PM »

I was wondering what program is needed to burn dvd-r of xbox games - i already created the iso files. but nero doesnt want to burn with dvd - r so can someone give me a new program that will burn dvd-r

thanks

Mr Ed

• Archived User
Dvd-r Burn?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2004, 08:15:00 PM »

Uh, Record Now Max.

Aron Parsons

• Archived User
Dvd-r Burn?
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2004, 09:28:00 PM »

Well considering Nero is 100% capable of burning to DVD (let's not get started on it's DVD video compatability), you're obviously doing something wrong with it.  Either you have an old version, a "not-so-legal" version, or your setup/install is somehow misconfigured.  RecordNow Max is an option, but you of course have another license to pay for there.  Figure out Nero, read some tutorials, and search around.  I'm sure you'll find your answer somewhere.

jesterrace777

• Archived User
Dvd-r Burn?
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2004, 11:25:00 PM »

I agree with the post above.  You are probably doing something wrong if Nero won't burn it for you.  You could try Recordnow Max if all else fails though. ;)

Desmo

• Archived User
Dvd-r Burn?
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2004, 03:07:00 AM »

Alcohol 120% does all of mine fine.

Entity2

• Archived User
Dvd-r Burn?
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2004, 10:31:00 AM »

I don't want to kick the bees' nest, but what's wrong with Nero's DVD video compatibility? A link to a thread discussing it prior would be alright, or just bottom line it for me.

I've never had any grief with it in either my XBox, PC or Standalone DVD players.

deacon187

• Archived User
Dvd-r Burn?
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2004, 10:47:00 AM »

i had to upgrade my version of nero, when i would go to burn image file you hace to select media cd or dvd and the dvd option wasnt there. and in the beggining i went to create dvd for some reason i dont know why i was able to burn dvd with no problem but burning an image was giving me trouble, but i now use nero alcohol and clone dvd all three work flawless for me