xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Sorry Trainer  (Read 113 times)

THDVL

• Archived User
Sorry Trainer
« on: August 02, 2005, 03:30:00 PM »

In the directory where you have your evox, there should be a folder named Trainers. If there isnt just create one and put your trainers in it. You cant just throw a folder wherever, It has to be in the evox directory.

Towlies

• Archived User
Sorry Trainer
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2005, 03:35:00 PM »

Well im using krayzies softmod and i heard that the folder is E:\Trainers is this correct im using a stock hd.

Statecowboy

• Archived User
Sorry Trainer
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2005, 03:36:00 PM »

It's probably in the e drive, but ftp into your xbox and make sure.  Like he said, trainers folder must be where the other evox files are (default.xbe (or evox.xbe) etc.

Towlies

• Archived User
Sorry Trainer
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2005, 05:10:00 PM »

Also just wondering what should the folder be called "Trainer" or "Trainers"

Statecowboy

• Archived User
Sorry Trainer
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2005, 08:40:00 PM »

Trainers

Diontae18

• Archived User
Sorry Trainer
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2005, 01:27:00 PM »

QUOTE(Towlies @ Aug 3 2005, 12:40 AM)
Well i have the folder in C:\Trainers\ the C:\ drive also has a file called evoxdash.xbe in it is this the correct place because i still get Sorry Trainers.

THDVL

• Archived User
Sorry Trainer
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2005, 01:29:00 AM »

Ok.. on your E: where your evoxdash.xbe is located, is the rest of evox there too? Like your skins folder, bios folder, backup folder, evox.ini etc. If so just create a folder in that directory along with the other folders and name it Trainers. GL

Here's a quote from ddh on trainers.evolutionx.info, Some of it may not pertain to you but I thought it was funny so I'll post it anyway.

For the last god damned time..

"Sorry, Trainers"
That error message means your trainer folder could not be found. You need to create a folder called "Trainers" in the same spot that your EvolutionX xbe file is. This is where all your trainers go.

TSR must be on for trainers to run at all. Setting it to disabled disables the trainers, oddly enough. Debug makes it to where you can telnet into games while they are running. It is strongly suggested that you set it to normal, and leave it at that unless a trainer specifically says it needs debug to be on.

IGR is the in game reset that EvolutionX implements. If you are not using an EvoX bios then turn this feature off. It is pointless to have two igr at the same time. All it does is cause problems.

Only put .etm files into your Trainers folder unless a trainer specifically tells you otherwise. nfo, sfv, rar, zip, and so on are all very common file formats. I do not feel I should have to explain basic information like this. Fucking Google it.

You cannot use these fucking trainers with an Action Replay! They are not save games. No one ever said they were! Of course you cannot load them onto your card.. They, again, are NOT saves! Some people are just amazingly dense.

How do you get these trainers on your xbox then? FTP! Shit, how do you people use your modded xbox without knowing how to ftp in to it? I am tired of it. Don't know how to ftp? G-O-O-G-L-E.

danbogart1077

• Archived User
Sorry Trainer
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2005, 04:46:00 PM »

also cant you tell the dash where to find trainers by editing the evox.ini file?