xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Halo2 Trainer Big Problem  (Read 111 times)

xboxking14

• Archived User
Halo2 Trainer Big Problem
« on: July 27, 2005, 07:14:00 AM »

Ok i have halo 2 on my hd and i tried putting on that new trainer and then i put th e trainer set up right booted halo 2 find but nothign worked then i re bottted aging to c if i didnt hit save and exit then i booted up Halo2 and now halo2 wont even boot at all what do i do please help me sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif

punkdrummer

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2005, 09:28:00 PM »

QUOTE(xboxking14 @ Jul 27 2005, 08:25 AM)
Ok i have halo 2 on my hd and i tried putting on that new trainer and then i put th e trainer set up right booted halo 2 find but nothign worked then i re bottted aging to c if i didnt hit save and exit then i booted up Halo2 and now halo2 wont even boot at all what do i do please help me :(  :(  :(

Im not a pro, but I think that u should take H2 off ur HD and try to put it back on. B)

Stealthy

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2005, 09:14:00 PM »

what does it do when it tries to boot the game?   It has to do something... like show a black screen, kick you back to the dashboard, etc.

gsharpshooter

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2005, 09:45:00 PM »

lol its ok buddy u didnt screw up anything im prettyu sure does ur screen go balck on my xbox i have to first put it on tsr to normal then i put it to debug and wolla it workss so first try this i put my disc in then it was on tsr on igr normal then wen the game loads or becomes balck open the disk alowing u to go back to the ruegalr evox menu then change settings to debug hope this helps a bit wink.gif

Richard 18

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2005, 03:12:00 PM »

QUOTE(gsharpshooter @ Aug 17 2005, 03:52 AM) View Post

lol its ok buddy u didnt screw up anything im prettyu sure does ur screen go balck on my xbox i have to first put it on tsr to normal then i put it to debug and wolla it workss so first try this i put my disc in then it was on tsr on igr normal then wen the game loads or becomes balck open the disk alowing u to go back to the ruegalr evox menu then change settings to debug hope this helps a bit wink.gif

i tried that but it didn't work for me sad.gif