xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Halo Trainer  (Read 75 times)

ShadowRaider

• Archived User
Halo Trainer
« on: June 27, 2004, 02:38:00 AM »

where can i dl a HALO trainer, i think it would be fun to mess with people.

THEM:
"why arent you dieing, i threw 3 bombs at you and shot you 2 times with a shotguy, this is bullshit!!!"

ME:
"I dont know, maby u suck, ha ha ha ha ha, ill tell you after i win, and your paying me the $5 we bet on this game. "

lol

can some one help me out

snake3k1

• Archived User
Halo Trainer
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2004, 07:56:00 AM »

you can find it at the usual places. and just so u know, the rtainer will apply to everyone. so if invincibility is on, every1 is in the game willl b invincible, not just u.

Gizzmos13

• Archived User
Halo Trainer
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2004, 12:40:00 PM »

Can anyone explain the options in the Halo trainer. I obviously know what unlimited ammo, full clip, bump character and never die do, but what about Medusa, Fall guy, and cheat controller.

snake3k1

• Archived User
Halo Trainer
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2004, 04:41:00 PM »

Cheat controller does absolutly nothing. Medusa kills your enemy the second you see them. And Fall Guy makes it so you cannot take damage when you fall. XBConnect doesn't do anything to disconnect people that have cheats activated, if your game code is any different than your opponent, then the xbox well automatically go out of sync and disconnect you.

Lucied

• Archived User
Halo Trainer
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2004, 07:35:00 AM »

QUOTE (snake3k1 @ Jul 6 2004, 01:41 AM)
Cheat controller does absolutly nothing. Medusa kills your enemy the second you see them. And Fall Guy makes it so you cannot take damage when you fall. XBConnect doesn't do anything to disconnect people that have cheats activated, if your game code is any different than your opponent, then the xbox well automatically go out of sync and disconnect you.

Well, yeah, that's sort of what I was getting at.  I just got it a little confused.  I knew it was something like, if the games aren't identical, then you can't connect or something.

Thanks for correcting this newb ^^;