xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Mp3's On A Dvd For Xbmp  (Read 58 times)

bigboy70

• Archived User
Mp3's On A Dvd For Xbmp
« on: June 02, 2003, 10:54:00 AM »

Hey, I usualy never leave a post since all questions i would ever want to ask have been asked and answerd already. But as most do i still have one question. I want to plavt MP3's off of XBMP but dont want to waste any hard disk space on music files. So I want to place the MP3's on a DVD. How would i go about doing this. would I have to place them all in one file and create an iso out of them or do i use Record Now Max and just burn them as a data file. Any help is apreciated. Thanxs.  :D

chilin_dude

• Archived User
Mp3's On A Dvd For Xbmp
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2003, 11:01:00 AM »

QUOTE (bigboy70 @ Jun 2 2003, 06:43 PM)
Hey, I usualy never leave a post since all questions i would ever want to ask have been asked and answerd already. But as most do i still have one question. I want to plavt MP3's off of XBMP but dont want to waste any hard disk space on music files. So I want to place the MP3's on a DVD. How would i go about doing this. would I have to place them all in one file and create an iso out of them or do i use Record Now Max and just burn them as a data file. Any help is apreciated. Thanxs.  :D

use Record Now Max and just burn them as a data file Amen you got it in one! THis is how to burn anything for xbmp!

bigboy70

• Archived User
Mp3's On A Dvd For Xbmp
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2003, 04:38:00 PM »

Thank you!