xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: What Am I Doing Wrong?  (Read 185 times)

speedbump47

• Archived User
What Am I Doing Wrong?
« on: January 17, 2004, 07:13:00 AM »

Fixed:

Some trainers will conflict with each other.  I had the +4 version of a trainer for the same game activated as well.  Once I disabled that, it worked like a charm.

Trippe2k

• Archived User
What Am I Doing Wrong?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2004, 07:26:00 PM »

I am have the exact same problem if anyone can help us please do??

dootdoo

• Archived User
What Am I Doing Wrong?
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2004, 10:35:00 PM »

are you using the ntsc version of the game?

There is one known ntsc xbe, and two pal xbe's. There are several 'revisions' of the trainer, if you are a pal user that its not working for, post a message here and I'll work with you to determine if you have the proper version of the trainer.. I only posted the ntsc and the first pal version on the normal trainer sites, and xbins, but I will post the one I did for one specific person that was having problems if others actually need it. (the last version actually does every version but I limited distribution to decrease confusion on the trainer sites, people are still downloading the +1 version of the trainer instead of the latest one)

Anyone with gripes or questions involving other trainers I did feel free to start a thread of pm me.

XLNC

• Archived User
What Am I Doing Wrong?
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2004, 01:04:00 PM »

I have the PAL version of True Crime and download the NTSC/PAL +7 True crime trainer and set it up by enabling TSR and IGR but the game wouldn't start. When it did start the trainer never worked, it was still the same.

player1

• Archived User
What Am I Doing Wrong?
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2004, 01:22:00 AM »

Have you tried other trainers and games to see if they work for you ?

dootdoo

• Archived User
What Am I Doing Wrong?
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2004, 12:55:00 PM »

I released three versions of the true crimes +7.. NTSC, NTSC/PAL, and NTSC/PAL/PAL (two versions of the pal xbe).  He had the second, and the third corrected his problem..