xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Can't Ftp To My Xbox Any More  (Read 87 times)

msskll

• Archived User
Can't Ftp To My Xbox Any More
« on: February 02, 2020, 09:23:00 PM »

Hi there, i was running my xbox with Xecuter2 dash. I wanted to put on XBMC so I put it in the apps folder and I read somewhere i only needed to re-name the XBMC .xbe file to the whatever the default Xecuter2 .xbe file was to make it run on startup.

Anyway needless to say it didnt work and now i can no longer FTP to my xbox to fix the problem. I renamed the original file so i still have it but just cant get it on there anymore.

To FTP to my xbox i was just using file explorer and going to ftp://xbox:[email protected]/

Anyone know how I can fix this?

Thanks!

Heimdall

• Archived User
Can't Ftp To My Xbox Any More
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2010, 01:34:00 AM »

QUOTE(msskll @ May 4 2010, 05:23 AM) View Post

Hi there, i was running my xbox with Xecuter2 dash.
Not that it matters, but there's no such thing (and if there were then why would you post in the EvolutionX Dashboard section?).

You might be running an Xecuter BIOS, in which case your Xbox is flashed or chipped - you fail to mention that important point in your post.

Boot with any boot disc (Frosty's, Slayers, CASH, AID, burned to DVD-R at 4x or slower) then use FTP to restore your original dash. If your Xbox is flashed or chipped that will definitely work, if it's softmodded then it might work depending on which files you renamed.