xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Restore Default.xba - Error 13  (Read 95 times)

diee

• Archived User
Restore Default.xba - Error 13
« on: November 02, 2009, 08:25:00 AM »

Hi All,
I unfortunately deleted the default.xba file in my xbox (v.1) in order to launch the xbmc as the default "dashboard".
Now when I turn on my xbox I receive the ERROR 13 message. I bought my xbox from a dude that wasn't able to tell me anything about the mod he payed for,so now I just now that my xbox has been modded few years ago.
I tried to solve the problem by using the software "Auto Install Deluxe" and "Frosty" but my xbox doesn't load anything from the dvd-rw I used.
I'm sure I would be easily able to solve my problem by accessing via FTP to the XBOX C Drive but I have no idea how to do it now.
Before I wrongly deleted the evolution default.xba file,I used flashxp with
user: xbox
pass: xbox
but now it doesn't work at all.
Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance.
D.

edwinmcdunlap

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2009, 10:41:00 PM »

Do you have an EvoX installer disc? You may be able to get FTP access through that.

diee

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2009, 01:53:00 AM »

QUOTE(edwinmcdunlap @ Nov 4 2009, 06:41 AM) *

Do you have an EvoX installer disc? You may be able to get FTP access through that.

No I don't,could you suggest one name to look for in google?
I tried with Frosty's,Slayer's and AID,but it didn't work anyway..  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)
Thanks for your help!  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

1hotjob

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2009, 04:16:00 PM »

If you can't boot any of the disks you have, you may have a softmod and you deleted the dashboard. Try different media types for the disks. If nothing boots, you may need to hotswap. You could try booting Mech Assault or Splinter Cell to see if it will load the exploit.