xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Wtb: Resident Evil 5 Xbox 360 Case Only.  (Read 14 times)

Adorada

• Archived User
Wtb: Resident Evil 5 Xbox 360 Case Only.
« on: February 02, 2020, 11:28:00 PM »

I'm looking to either buy or trade for the new Resident Evil 5 360 case if possible. I know its a longshot but really looking to get my hands on one. Would also want the hard drive case too, controller case is not needed. Again, this is just the case that I want, not the actual system. Please PM with the price. Thanks.

360Promods

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2009, 10:04:00 PM »

QUOTE(Adorada @ Mar 15 2009, 02:28 AM) View Post

I'm looking to either buy or trade for the new Resident Evil 5 360 case if possible. I know its a longshot but really looking to get my hands on one. Would also want the hard drive case too, controller case is not needed. Again, this is just the case that I want, not the actual system. Please PM with the price. Thanks.

Im sure you will find one. Not many people want red. All the hard drive case is a elite one

rileyhayes

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2011, 01:00:00 AM »

QUOTE(Adorada @ Mar 15 2009, 06:52 AM) View Post

how much were you thinking?