xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Another M$ Dash Error 13 To 21 :o  (Read 806 times)

SYNBAD

• Archived User
Another M$ Dash Error 13 To 21 :o
« on: September 29, 2004, 12:13:00 AM »

Hey guys n00b here . My xbox is chipped ! with a switch to disable it ! ..Ok ..I did that eject light mod from green to red by crossing the yellow wires .. went well .. but when M$ dash loaded up just went to error 13 .. I then used a xbox live game to install the ms dash .. it then Showed up all was well .. Then .. I clicked on the audio option it went to error 21 .. restarted it .. and clicked on xbox live new account which just went back to m$ dash .. Memory and settings goes well .. just XBOX live and audio which i get the errors .. On the chip side . everything goes well ..even the MS Dash .. ? any ideas?? One thing is my evox.ini file only shows up [BIOS]

Current = 0x5f84e65e341b382b2fb451ddf03b6ddb

and thats all in thea ? is this normal ? lol.. cheers help would be awesome   :(

Psilocybe

• Archived User
Another M$ Dash Error 13 To 21 :o
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2004, 11:19:00 AM »

13 means that xboxdash.xbe can't be found or isn't actually the ms dash xecutable
21 means that some of the files for your dash have been messed up

i would suggest that you just ftp into your xbox, delete everything off the c partition, thn transfer over a backup of the original c partition (if you don't have one find one) then ftp in your dashboard while you are there

what more than likely happened is that your evox dash's xecutable was named as xboxdash.xbe, you ran the update and it tried up update your evoxdash with the xbox live disk
when live first came out this was very common with people, but now since you DON'T need to have renamed any files it is less common

anyway do as stated above