xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: ***the Original Water Camo 360***  (Read 54 times)

Lotus289

• Archived User
***the Original Water Camo 360***
« on: August 31, 2007, 05:28:00 PM »

As much as I absolutely LOVE my Water Camo 360, I may have to sell it as I've purchased a Halo 3 LE Console from my local Gamestop.  I'd rather not have to afford 2 360's, and I really don't have a need for 2 systems.  So, if I can get enough out of this, I'll sell it.  But I'm not taking any low-ball offers.  If I can't get what I think it's worth, I'll just keep it and sell the Halo 3 LE.  

Specs:  It's a 2nd release system with a manufacture date of 11-05.  It has a Toshiba-Samsung TS-H943 DVD-ROM.  Nothing has ever been flashed and this system has never been banned.  It does have all the current updates from XBL.  Obviously the case has been swapped, therefore the warranty with M$ is no more.  

This will come with everything you would get if you bought a premium on release.  System, 20Gb HDD, Wireless Controller, HD cables, Power Brick and cables, wired headset, and the small remote.  

Right now the remote and one controller are broken down for paint.  I'm in the process of painting them to match.  They will ship with the system if it sells, so the new owner will have a full matching set of system, wireless controller, and remote.  Since I plan to keep my Gamertag, but the HDD will change, I can't release the system until I get my Halo 3 LE so I can put my Gamertag onto the new system and set the Camo Box back to stock.  Here's a few pics of the system.  More pictures can be seen in my main thread, along with a full write-up on how I did the paint job.  

So, we'll open it up to offers and see if I think it's worth selling.  Any questions feel free to PM me or post here and I'll answer as best I can.  I will be away from the forums for a week or so starting Tuesday 9-4-07 until around Monday 9-10-07.  But I should be able to check it periodically during that time.  

Link to Water Camo 360 Thread: http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=614282

Pics: smile.gif
IPB Image
IPB Image

Ephemeris

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2007, 05:36:00 PM »

Kick. Ass.

I love it

Lotus289

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2007, 04:30:00 PM »

Bump.  I should be able to check back here mid-week or so.  But it's looking like I might end up keeping it.  Unless some offers start to trickle through....

Lotus289

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2007, 05:02:00 PM »

Another Bump. smile.gif   PM's replied.

Lotus289

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2007, 04:49:00 AM »

One last bump... sad.gif