xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Http://www.xbox-mods4me.com  (Read 49 times)

K0rd3rbackStyl3

• Archived User
Http://www.xbox-mods4me.com
« on: October 10, 2004, 09:32:00 AM »

You bought something from http://www.xbox-mods4me.com ?

Please leave your experience, opinion, rating and/or comments here!

Dr_digitaL

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2004, 01:30:00 PM »

Looking to do business with them, sent a email to the website but no reply yet.  They have almost unbelievable prices on premodded xbox's.  The only problem that I see with the website is there is no contact information.  No phone number address, anything.  Would like to do business if I can get a reply.  Will post my experience if a  business transaction goes through, I hope to do business with them!! biggrin.gif

Dr_digitaL

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2004, 04:04:00 PM »

Placed my order wed. 13th - Estimated arrival date friday 22nd (standard ground shipping)  The order that I placed was huge
Premodded xbox w/xecutor3 chip
blue controller ports (on premod)
Blue eject light (on premod)
blue jewell light (on premod)
200gb hdd (on premod)
SmartXX LE (seperate)
green controller ports (seperate)
green cold cathode for jewell (seperate)

Let me first start off by saying they have been nothing short of helpful ever step of the way.  mods4me.com even went one step further and added me to there instant messenger list.  From that point on they have helped me every step of the way and have answered all my questions with the utmost courtesy.  It will take a week and a half to receive my order, 1 week to process it and 3 days to ship.  everyday so far they have kept me updated on the process of my order, and might I add, I am being told that my premodded xbox will have a samsung drive in it!!!!  So far everything is working out beautifully and if everything is in order when I receive my shipment on Friday I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND xbox-mods4me.com love.gif  love.gif

Strgazr

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2004, 11:26:00 PM »

On November 14th, 2004 I ordered 2 Xenium Solderless chips from Xbox-mods4me.com   The next day I received an the following email from them:

> We have no record of your order in our database? Did
> you checkout through the site? Please let us know so
> we can further assist you. Thank you.
>
    I replied the same day with the PayPal payment ID number.  They never emailed anything back saying whether they had found it or not.  On Nov. 22nd, I sent another email saying that I hadn't heard from them and needed to know whether they had found the order and had it been sent.  They finally answered with this:

>We never found your order, but since you provided us with the product you >ordered and paypal has provided us with your address, we have processed the >order. Your order was most likely shipped, if you do not receive a tracking >number in 1-2 days, please contact us again. Also, what internet explorer did >you used? IE, Mozilla, or some other one. Thank you for doing business with us. >Have a good day.
>-Xbox-Mods4Me Team

Of course by Nov 26th I had not received the tracking number or the order, so I emailed them again.  This was, however, Thanksgiving weekend.  But, they still did not reply until Nov 29th with:

>Sorry, we could not answer your e-mail earlier, we closed down wednesday and >are replying to all e-mails today. Unforunately, since your order did not show up >in our database, we could not look up the tracking for you. (We got the order >through your e-mail response). We received payment and as stated, it has been >shipped. Is the item still in your cart if you log in again? On the otherhand, we >promise you that the chip will be there by the end of the week, (we have no >control over shipping other then what method it was shipped by, and we do not >know the holiday schedule of FedEx and apologize for this. If there are any >concerns, please feel free to e-mail us back. Thank you for your business, have >a good day and holiday.

As expected, it didn't arrive by the end of that week either, so I emailed them once again about it on Dec 3rd.  On the 4th they said:

>We do not have access to your package because the packages are sorted in >accordance with the order number and we did not have you order in our >database other then in paypal which does not give an order number. If you do >not receive your packge on monday or tuesday, we will be happy to refund you >double the amount you paid. We will be contacting Fedex for all recent packages >in order to get the tracking. Thank you for contacting Xbox-Mods4Me, have a >good day.

And of course it didn't.  On Tuesday, Dec 7th, I did received an email notice from PayPal that I had received a payment.  They had sent me a payment for the amount I had paid them.  They didn't bother sending me an email about it, and they did the Paypal as a payment to me, rather than a refund, so I had to pay $3.58 to PayPal for fees.  After 3 weeks, they must have finally contacted FedEx and figured out that they had never sent it in the first place.  And they lied yet again with that crap about "we will be happy to refund you double the amount you paid".  So, needless to say, my experience with www.xbox-mods4me.com was absolutely awful.  The order was supposed to be a Christmas gift, so now I have to order from a reputable dealer and hope it can make it in time.l