xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11

Author Topic: Http://www.chipdealer.com  (Read 713 times)

Ave

• Archived User
Http://www.chipdealer.com
« on: August 20, 2004, 05:49:00 PM »

You bought something from http://www.chipdealer.com ?

Please leave your experience, opinion, rating and/or comments here!

RavNouS

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2004, 03:13:00 PM »

Placed an order on chipdealer.com August 26th, just before the overhall of their site.  Ive sent numerous email's asking for details on my order & if the website change will affect my order, with no response.  Figured Id give chipdealer.com a shot, since they have reasonable prices, and seemed to be very organized, I hope I am not proven to be wrong.  Will update as order progresses.   <

wirm

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2004, 11:48:00 PM »

sup guys, wirm here from chipdealer.  Sorry bout the slow reaction from orders.  We ordered a bunch of stuff from france got stuck in customs, and we've had a whole splurr.. as you can see, of technical problems.  BUT! yes.. but we just shipped out a huge order, and will be shipping lots more all this week.  We have 99% of our stock up to date (sorry for those who ordered the hdloaders your order will be refunded, turned out to be a dud deal).  If you need any help, bare with me my psu died and new one will return this upcoming tuesday, and im going to write a e-ticket script to handle support emails much better. ill be responding to here as well from now on  <

MadeWade

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2004, 09:53:00 AM »

order number 506
i ordered a Duo2 SE for my PS2 on aug 28th
it's now sept 14 and i do not have it, nor has it been shipped
i have been sending them emails and they usually reply with a "we don't kno y ur chip hasn't been shipped, we'll get it out ASAP" and then nothing
if there's a payment problem, they haven't told me, but there shouldn't be since i used PayPal
i'm ready to contact my CC company and get a refund which would piss PayPal right off for the future dealings with chip dealer
i don't want to do it, but i think waiting 2 weeks for a little chip with no real explanation is ridiculous
i understand ur backed up, but i thought as of sept 8 everything was getting shipped ASAP?
i've been more than patient and fair  <

Whipshock

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2004, 02:16:00 PM »

Hey all,
Ordered one of the WD 250GB HD's they had on special for $129 + free shipping... I got my receipt but no order status update and no packages received sad.gif

I know they were low on stock, hopefully they'll be shipping out soon
Any kind of update would be appreciated

thanks in advance chipdealer

MadeWade

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2004, 08:34:00 PM »

order 506
placed it August 28th
it's september 15th
i've received a few emails with little to no explanation
it should not take 3 weeks to ship one chip
and if it were to, i deserve a reason whywho ever replied to me last told me i deserve compensation...
but it seems as if i'm lucky to even get a reply back lately, my latest emails have not been replied to...
i have been patient, this is garbage
please post this

UPDATE:

my chip finally got to me on October 1st...
i did come into contact with RoT who helped me out greatly and completely refunded my money and sent me my chip
for that, i give thumbs up
but one month for a chip is a bit much, hopefully this will not reoccur
best of luck to the rest of you

This post has been edited by MadeWade: Oct 5 2004, 02:45 AM <

Acer99

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2004, 01:46:00 PM »

I preorderd the X3 from these people... wonderingif that was such a good idea now sad.gif....

bboycvd

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2004, 12:46:00 PM »

I ordered something from these guys a week ago (not as long as others, I realize), and I don't mind waiting.  What really bugs the hell out of me is the fact that I have sent them several emails with absolutely NO reply whatsoever.  No automatic "thanks for your input", nothing.  It's like I'm writing emails into a giant black hole.  If I don't get a response of some kind by monday, I'm withdrawing my payment and moving on.  How hard is it to repsond to an email? <

bboycvd

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2004, 05:13:00 PM »

hey,

i finally figured out how to get in touch with these guys.

Their mailserver is all fucked up because a spammer was using it as a relay, and thus their messages aren't getting through.

If you want to get in touch with them, it's #chipdealer on EFnet.

I was very frustrated by the lack of contact, but they're nice guys and took care of me well once i finally got in touch with them.

Cheers <

_DiGiTaL_

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2004, 12:19:00 AM »

www.chipdealer.com owner is cool dunno about the service have not ordered anything from here yet post your history tongue.gif

AlienKill

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2004, 02:00:00 PM »

I pre-ordered my x3 from chipdealer.com around the month of August. The free shipping they offered was definitely a good deal. There always right on top of everything and there shipping is always on schedule. I recomend chipdealer to alot of people looking to buy xbox products. Especially the new X3 beacause you want someone handling your product that knows what there doing. www.teamxecuter.com clearly shows that they are official resellers! That is how I came to find such a great company. Props to chipdealer and there staff for the fast deliverys and great products! A+++++   biggrin.gif

"The owner of all the aliens"   ph34r.gif

wassco

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2004, 12:06:00 PM »

If i dotn have my chip within a week or 2, im cancellign it and refunding money!

there is not way it should take more then a week to send the chip (nomatter where in the world you are)  <

Neptune

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2004, 05:38:00 PM »

Well I for one loved chipdealer, I ordered a 512Mb GBA Flash Cart from them and received it less than a week later. Fast service and the owners are real friendly! And there's no way in hell you can beat their prices.  <

ChipDealerCom

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2004, 06:48:00 PM »

The entire thread of us related to Hackers Hardware and those issues are total BS, The HH website was sold 6 months before the first issue had ever been reported.

We had nothing to do with the buyer complaints.. The people who ran it afterwords ran it into the ground"

We have shipped pre-orders for Xecuter 3 and have them in stock and shipping. We have an entire new support ticket system and new staff.

All of our inventory is in stock and when it is not, it is now noted specifically on the site. We are here because of the dealer greed to provide the best products for less and more customer service.

We appologize for any confusion when merging to our new server, shopping cart system, and staff and all orders are now running smooth.

If anyone has any problems they can contact me at Directly [email protected] I will respond within 2-3 hours. Thank you.. Chipdealer Manager.

Http://www.ChipDealer.com  <

skeh

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2004, 08:56:00 PM »

Chipdealer is has fantastic deals and friendly staff which is more than i can say for most dealerships.  I've known alot of people who have ordered stuff from www.chipdealer.com and have had 100% satisfaction.  They are very trustworthy from my prespective and seem unbeatable.  <
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11