xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: Http://www.mad-mods.com  (Read 875 times)

life02

• Archived User
Http://www.mad-mods.com
« on: January 13, 2004, 08:36:00 PM »

My xecuter 1.0 went out on my v1.0 box but I was able to find a xecuter 2.0 lite + at mad-mods for only $25 with shipping. I ordered it and had my box fixed within a week. Nitro even preflashed the chip for me and answered emails in a very timely manner. I would recommend mad-mods to anyone and will continue to do business with them.

mavhaz

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2004, 08:40:00 PM »

Had Duke do mods for myself and my friend. quick turnaround time. Was very informative and friendly. I would highly recommend his service A+++++

reubend

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2004, 06:12:00 AM »

bought a pre-mod from duke, went and picked it up, great service, responded to emails, good price.

VeXoN

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2004, 01:27:00 PM »

I just placed my order, and I am already inpressed with thier service (I had to call cause I made an error on my order) Anyway I will post more when I recive my chip.

Mooseoh

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2004, 10:38:00 AM »

Place my order just last friday... sent a few e-mails late at night and still got a response within the hour.

Will update once the chips arrive(hopefully early this week!)

update....

Great comunication with these guys...decided just to pop by and pick up the chip myself.

Will do business with again due to great customer service and good prices...

VeXoN

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2004, 09:01:00 PM »

Wow, well what can I say.... I would do bussiness with them again in a heart beat. Duke was very kind and helpful. And he even shipped out my order before he recived my money, all in all I am exceptionaly inpressed and I wouldnt shop anywhere else for a mod chip.

Thanks again duke!

real_sweet

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2004, 04:34:00 PM »

Hey everyone...I just wanted to give propz to Duke (aka nitro) at www.mad-mods.com. They do amazing work, I've had my xbox modded with x2 lite as well as 3 other friends and just recently a pre-modded xbox. Duke responds to e-mails in a timely manner and the shipping was unbelievable!

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND MAD-MODS FOR YOUR XBOX NEEDS! Products are great, pricing is excellent and the service is PHENOMINAL! Check them out.

WWW.MAD-MODS.COM
                                    (very user friendly site)

Chris[CODE]

Xboxcannuck

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2004, 06:02:00 AM »

Hello Everyone,

I just recieved my Xecutor 2.3bpro chip from Mad-Mods. I'm really pleased with their fast, quick delivery service. I JUST ordered the chip from their site yesterday at around 8am (est).
Great reasonable prices and speedy delivery.

Good Work Mad-Mods!

Later  cool.gif

Randy

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2004, 07:49:00 AM »

I sure wish I would have checked this forum before my first order to another supplier. Every single reply here is possitive and I can easily see why.

Duke has been so extemely helpful - even before I bought anything from www.mad-mods.com

I had a mod from another place that I couldn't get to flash - I tried everything and was convinced it was doa. The company I got it from ignored me completely when I tried to get some suggestions. (3 emails over a two week period - a topic for another thread)

Duke offered to check out this chip for me, i shipped it to him, he checked it out and confirmed it was dead. I ordered a X2.3 Pro and now, only four days later, my wife is gonna be happy and I'm gonna have a quiet weekend for a change.

I can't thank you enough Duke, too bad I don't need any more mods because I sure know where I'd get them . . .

Hey everyone, buy your mods from www.mad-mods.com - it's the smart thing to do!

Randy.

ytsejam

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2004, 04:16:00 PM »

Amazing support and service.  I ordered an Xecuter 2.3b+  I had it in 7 days (Canada to Florida).  Duke gave me a couple of suggestions to get it started.  I had the chip up and running in less than five minutes!!  Excellent site, great prices and fast shipping.

mc gusto

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2004, 07:38:00 PM »

I just want to add that Duke helped my buddy out with an xecutor pro.
Shipping was very fast and communication top notch!

Thanks again!  smile.gif

angryjezus

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2004, 05:55:00 PM »

Fast shipment, ordered on 14th received chip on 21st (Canada to Pennsylvania).  Chip works great, only trouble i had was desoldering lpc points on my xbox (v1.1).  Would  buy from them again.  biggrin.gif

rlusignan

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2004, 12:03:00 PM »

Picked up an Xbit from Duke.  He was very helpful as I wasn't sure which modchip to buy for the Xbox, after a couple of emails back and forth an Xbit was on its way.  

Will definitely use mad-mods for all my Xbox needs! smile.gif

-Russ

madxchopper

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2004, 11:30:00 AM »

MAD MODS Amazing company. They get the job done. Never had to go back. when help is needed its there. Cant get any better then that. Keep up the good   work. Duke what an amazing guy when it comes to moding and help.   beerchug.gif

scooter17

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2004, 07:39:00 AM »

After sitting on the fence and reading through the forums for the longest time... I finally went to Duke to have a Xenuim mod done the other night.

He was helpful and patiently answered all of my questions (amazing considering he probalby gets the same things asked over and over again).  All I can say is the service was excellent!

One of my friends is already planning to go to mad-mods.com when he picks up a bigger HDD.

Thanks again Duke!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7