xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Http://www.comshoponline.co.uk  (Read 130 times)

cideusse

• Archived User
Http://www.comshoponline.co.uk
« on: January 03, 2004, 11:40:00 AM »

Ordered 10 Xbox Chips from these Guys on 20th December.
Received within 2 days as promised.
Thank you Guys .
10 / 10  biggrin.gif

XanTium

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2003, 09:02:00 AM »

You bought something from http://www.comshoponline.co.uk ?

Please leave your experience, opinion, rating and/or comments here!

Additional Reviews/Ratings: http://www.resellerr...seller5237.html

ravishing_despot

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2003, 05:44:00 PM »

im not going to say, 'dont order from them', but they do take long.

i ordered my matrix chip 7 working days ago (excluding 2 weekends), and still no chip.

i mailed them and got a quick reponse saying theyll get on the case and i havent recieved mail back............yet!

i wonder how long itll take????????

in the meantime, ive just been trying to get all the info i need in order to successfully install it with software and use the chip to its full extent.

ravishing_despot

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2003, 05:48:00 PM »

if i were to order the chip again, from what ive seen in this forum for ordering chips within uk through the net, www.baldbouncer.co.uk seems to be an option. next day delivery! arrrgh, if only i knew.

go here first

antz1970

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2003, 04:08:00 AM »

has this company went to the wall (or are they just real f**king ignorant , sites still up , but not answering e mail , and ive just spent 4 hours trying to phone em , and its engaged(or off the hook????????????) , placed an order 11 days ago , still no correspondance from them ?????????????? and im u.k. as well , the only thing in thier defence so far is that the money hasnt been deducted from credit card , but i think not replying to customers e mail , and not being contactable thru any other means , and not keeping customers up to date on delays etc , is just real bad business practice. anyone else had any probs recently????

***EDIT*** Ok got thru on phone to em today , turns out a problem with line yesterday , the guy is having problems gettin the modchips in question , but has assured me they are on order , due in on friday , so i will let u know , seems a really nice guy tho lol smile.gif i will post an update later

***edit*** got modchips from them this morning bit slow , but there was  no real communication with them regarding shipping etc , but stuffs here so alls well that ends well biggrin.gif