xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11

Author Topic: Http://www.hackershardware.com  (Read 1009 times)

Pescueso

• Archived User
Http://www.hackershardware.com
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2003, 07:09:00 AM »

QUOTE (leeboyd @ Mar 27 2003, 05:49 AM)
Good prices  laugh.gif

Damn! RoT do you even read the other posts on this thread before you create different member names..lol!!!

Check out  this other post located on page 6 of this thread:

Posted by watcher on Jan 28 2003, 12:59 PM
(Lee boyd is the guy who runs hackershardware,he is well known for scamming people they are being investigated by the feds for different things right now and i think everyone should contact their hosting company and get them shut down as they are just committing major league fraud on everyone.
I can post his address up if anyones interested? )

http://forums.xbox-s...0&t=33707&st=75

Shame on you RoT  unsure.gif

NRG

• Archived User
« Reply #61 on: March 31, 2003, 08:23:00 AM »

Still waiting for my chip. lossing hope. I'll keep you posted.

Added:

And I would just like to add is I did get a reply from them with tracking information.....Here is the email.. Can you tell me whats wrong, I certainly know whats wrong but in case you cant see it, How can I track Canada office and no link to track and then when I asked again for the tracking number then said sure they will track it for me..wtf is that.

We wanted to inform you that the following order was shipped.

Order Number:
Total Order:

Tracking Number: Canada Office
Shipping Company: Canada Post

You may want to track the status of your shipment here:

Thank you for your order.

NRG

• Archived User
« Reply #62 on: March 31, 2003, 10:23:00 AM »

Ok just got this email from them..

We believe that this issue has been resolved.

Comments:
Customer,

There was a postal scew up with our automated machine, your item has been resent on Sat.

Thank you.

STill no tracking number!!!!!! I think there messing with me...Should I file a complaint at the better business bureau? I did some research and notice there is some complaints already posted!

NRG

• Archived User
« Reply #63 on: April 01, 2003, 03:25:00 AM »

ttt

Pescueso

• Archived User
« Reply #64 on: April 01, 2003, 10:47:00 PM »

QUOTE (NRG @ Mar 31 2003, 07:23 PM)
STill no tracking number!!!!!! I think there messing with me...Should I file a complaint at the better business bureau? I did some research and notice there is some complaints already posted!

Noticed complaints!! Dude thats an understatement  laugh.gif

What gave it away?
Uhh..Maybe the 100+ complaints posted here dating about a year back laugh.gif

NRG

• Archived User
« Reply #65 on: April 04, 2003, 04:37:00 AM »

i just want a tracking number from them. They never give me one everytime I ask! If I had one I would know my chip has been sent out.

Pescueso

• Archived User
« Reply #66 on: April 04, 2003, 03:33:00 PM »

QUOTE (Taodragon00 @ Apr 4 2003, 12:59 PM)
I would like to state that hackershardware.com is NOT a scam.  First off I ordered a Matrix when all sites had them on backorder.  I ordered two from hackershardware and one from easybuy.  They just finally got them in stock and I recieved the shipment from hackershardware already.  Easybuy shipped it to Texas and blamed it on me (btw i live in OH).  Now I have to wait a week to get it shipped out again.  I had very good communication with hackershardware and the matrix chips work great.  So for anyone who needs an xbox modchip...go to www.hackershardware.com.
The prices are better, communication is better, and you will actually get your modchip.

LOL!!!  laugh.gif

NRG

• Archived User
« Reply #67 on: April 04, 2003, 05:31:00 PM »

QUOTE (Taodragon00 @ Apr 4 2003, 12:59 PM)
I would like to state that hackershardware.com is NOT a scam.  First off I ordered a Matrix when all sites had them on backorder.  I ordered two from hackershardware and one from easybuy.  They just finally got them in stock and I recieved the shipment from hackershardware already.  Easybuy shipped it to Texas and blamed it on me (btw i live in OH).  Now I have to wait a week to get it shipped out again.  I had very good communication with hackershardware and the matrix chips work great.  So for anyone who needs an xbox modchip...go to www.hackershardware.com.
The prices are better, communication is better, and you will actually get your modchip.

Since you have communication with them, Tell them I want my chip that I paid for!

Pescueso

• Archived User
« Reply #68 on: April 04, 2003, 08:37:00 PM »

QUOTE (NRG @ Apr 5 2003, 02:31 AM)

Since you have communication with them, Tell them I want my chip that I paid for!

Dude call your CC comapany and have them take care of it.
You might not ever see your modchip  sad.gif

NRG

• Archived User
« Reply #69 on: April 05, 2003, 03:50:00 AM »

sad.gif

The-Cableguy

• Archived User
« Reply #70 on: April 05, 2003, 11:16:00 PM »

Just thought I'd pass on the info on how my situation went.  Sounds like I'm not the only one who had problems, but I did find a solution.  

I ordered chips from hh, with an email stating they'd have them by a certain date.   A few days after the order, I emailed and got a response that I should expect the chips by the middle of next week.  the next week came and went, and in response to my query I got an email explaining that the shipment was held up, and they'd have them shipped out to me by tuesday.  long story short, after several delays and poor explanations, I contacted the credit card processing company they use.  (I had filed an inquiry with that company earlier on, and so they had history that I was trying to get my product).  I called 2checkout, and was told that since they could see I'd made good efforts to try and resolve the problem directly w/ hh, they'd refund my money.  They gave hh 48 hours notice, and when they received no response, canceled my order.  If the estimates are right, monday or tuesday the refund should be posted to my account.  We'll see.  

Note that I did, after my order was canceled, receive a package from hackershardware... the package contained an invoice for the 5 matrix chips I had ordered, and A SINGLE chip and programmer.  

Hopefully, this refund goes through as expected, and I'll be able to order from a better site.

The-cableguy

HaDBeEN

• Archived User
« Reply #71 on: April 06, 2003, 12:29:00 PM »

grr.gif

The-Cableguy

• Archived User
« Reply #72 on: April 06, 2003, 06:02:00 PM »

For those who are having trouble getting a quick response, here's the info for 2checkout.  Via the phone, they were very helpful, and answered promptly when I called within business hours.

2Checkout.com Inc.
     3974 Brown Park Dr. - Suite C, I
     Hilliard, OH 43026
     US
     Phone: 614-876-5990
     Email: [email protected]

Good luck!
The-cableguy

Pescueso

• Archived User
« Reply #73 on: April 08, 2003, 04:54:00 PM »

QUOTE (HaDBeEN @ Apr 6 2003, 08:29 PM)
Bait & Switch!

I ordered the Xecuter-2 Pro and they sent me the Matrix. I've emailed them many times and still no responses.  grr.gif

File a complaint with your CC comapany. Hackershardware really needs to shut down!! mad.gif

NRG

• Archived User
« Reply #74 on: April 08, 2003, 05:00:00 PM »

I got a reply from them, They said my chip should be here by wednesday and if not to contact them again. (not sure what good that will do). They also said there tracing my package. hmmm still not convienced. I give them till thursday and I will call my cc company and place a complaint at the bbb on them.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11