xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Qwix And Avalaunch Speed Issues?  (Read 378 times)

kewlkat

• Archived User
Qwix And Avalaunch Speed Issues?
« on: October 25, 2004, 10:31:00 PM »

On my Avalaunch Dashbord i have FTP server on and i gave it a Static IP with the right subnet and now gateway sinc eim connected directly.  For some reason im able to connect Via FTP with FZP and QWIX but at the Bottm left of The avalaunch Dash i see my Static IP with a little ER next to it does tha tmean there is an error somewhere? If so is it in the XML file or my settings?

Also When using Qwix with BOOST Enabled my speeds start out very fast then on a  maybe a 20MB file or a larger one it starts to slow down to a crawl ?i dont get it? isnt BOOST suppose to be Super fast ?why do i Slow down to like 5KBs  From like 1.6MBs??  

I wonder if it has something to do with the Error? on my Dash...But i can connect and all?  Anyone can help ASAP

Thanks

kewlkat

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2004, 10:34:00 PM »

I mant No Gateway, and FXP...

kewlkat

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2004, 11:32:00 PM »

Ok i fixed my SPED ISSUE .............

Now Why do i see tha t ERR next to my STATIC IP ADDRESS???

I can connect fine and everything works but that ERR?????

billy_dimashq

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2004, 04:44:00 AM »

i find ERR shows up if avalaunch can't find the gateway.

like yourself, i've had the ERR sign show up but have full functionality.

if you hook your xbox up to the internet via a router or pc with ICS or whatever, and set it up appropriately, ERR will vanish for as long as avalaunch detects an internet connection

in short, don't worry too much about ERR! (unless of course you're TRYING to get avalaunch to access the internet, in that case check your settings)

This post has been edited by billy_dimashq on Oct 26 2004, 11:46 AM