xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16

Author Topic: San Francisco Mod Chip Installer  (Read 336 times)

mtimmy

• Archived User
San Francisco Mod Chip Installer
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2004, 02:26:00 AM »

DMS4 is not yet on the market.,

the selling price for DMS4 is around 60 dollars

plus installation.,

you are looking at around 110 to 130 with the chip installed.

deamentia

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2004, 01:12:00 AM »

Got my PS2 modded tonight. I dropped it off and got a phone call when it was finished. My PS2's an old one (V.1), but works just fine with the Duo2 that was installed by Timmy. He's a good guy, very friendly and professional. He also gave me some good advice on what media works and tweaks I could do to make my PS2 read media better. Highly recommended.

mdp555

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2004, 10:03:00 AM »

Timmy does outstanding, professional work with a smile. I'm very inexperienced when it comes to electronics and Timmy couldn't have been more helpful in aswering my questions, making sure I understood what was beind done and how I could get the most out of the changes, etc. Everything works exactly as promised and the price was as reasonable as anything I fouund in the Bay Area... and I did a lot of research.

Turn-around time was less than 1 hour and that included a lot of basic instruction. I'm recommending Timmy to my friends without any hesitation. Very responsive, very knowledgeable, very friendly.

xbox_seeker1978

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2004, 05:21:00 PM »

Timmy Rocks.

Drove from San Jose during lunch hour and within 1/2 the mod was done with
a HD install.  Service and quality of work is excellent.  I already have a few
friends who want the same excellent service from Timmy.

papuc14369

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2004, 05:33:00 PM »

If your going to get your xbox modded, my one and only recommendation is that you let Timmy do it. He is not only fast but also very good at it. I drove 2 hr. just to get my xbox modded. he was very helpful even after I left. was even kind enough to let me stay and watch him mod my xbox. Im going to recommend him to every single one of my friends. I would love to do business with him again. again Timmy is HIGHLY recommended for his quality and speedy work.

the_H

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2004, 12:27:00 PM »

Timmy is knowledgable and absolutely professional. The work he did on my Playstation was top-notch and the turn around was lightning fast. I would not hesitate to use his services again.

sacsteamking

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2004, 11:23:00 PM »

Timmy does a great job in modding my xbox. Not only was he friendly and quick, but his work was very professional. He also gave tips and tricks for the xbox. I would highly recommend him to any of my friends and I look forward to modding my other systems.

spinn

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2004, 12:23:00 PM »

Timmy does excellent work.  He modded my XBox in under 30 min while I waited there.  The time it took him to solder the chip was like less than 5 min.  Most of the time was spent showing me how to use it now.  Would recommend him to anyone in the SF Bay Area.  Well worth the drive...plus spend a great day in the City afterwards.  Thanks Timmy!

pudgedawg007

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2004, 10:03:00 PM »

Timmy is a good guy friendly and fast i had him mod my cousins ps2 and he did it in less than an hour recomened to all in the bay

mtimmy

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2004, 12:21:00 AM »

thanks

Walshman11

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2004, 09:39:00 AM »

Timmy is the man!  He really knows his stuff.  He takes the extra time to explain how everything works.  You can't go wrong with Timmy.

I have tried other methods and they were all a pain in the butt.  It only took me 1/2 hour and everything works great!

DVS DEA

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2004, 03:27:00 PM »

Timmy is the man, hooked up my ps2 in litle over an hour.  great guy to go to.

Jonysmith

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2004, 01:55:00 PM »

Timmy is very patient when you have questions, and very willing to help you.  He modded both my PS2 and my xbox and they work fine. If you want modding, he's the man you want!

dj2xl

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2004, 12:15:00 AM »

My experience with Timmy was wonderful. He did an excellent job in less than an hour and the quality was great. Communication with Timmy was also great. He definetely has all my future business and future references. Thanks!

target76

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2004, 07:55:00 PM »

Just wanted to add to the list of thumbs ups for Timmy. He really knows what he's doing. I've got a friend who is also thinking of modding his xbox, and I'm definitely referring Timmy's service.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16