xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Virginia Beach, Virginia "modder"  (Read 69 times)

[]-[]ooDLu[]v[]

• Archived User
Virginia Beach, Virginia "modder"
« on: February 02, 2004, 01:00:00 PM »

I know a guy who can mod ur xbox without using any modchips for $80...its called TSOP Flashing...and ur prolly saying "u cant mod a xbox without a modchip,  duh!"...well, ur wrong :lol: ...and dont say it isnt possible cuz it is, (i was there when he TSOP Flashed my box, and he didnt even need to open my xbox up :D )...or u can just leave a topic up saying that im wrong and i bet u'd feel dumb within a couple of minutes of replies... if u want more proof, take a look here TSOP Flashing Forum...but for all those believers out there that are interested...lets go on...he TSOP Flashed my xbox and also helped install "a 120 harddrive i bought myself"...(that means he wont buy u a new harddrive, u gotta buy it and bring it urself)...i guess he doesnt get much customers so im helping him out, and im helping u out too of course, esspecially for $80 bucks...he will also install some programs for u so u can play ur movies or copy games, dvds, data to ur hardrive, ect...you should basically get an idea of this TSOP modding before u get all excited...
Your xbox should be done with the TSOP Flashing within 30 minutes or more :D

u can hit me up instead, because he's always busy working a job and working on better mods...

contact me at:

AIM: KASPERcorp

-or-

EMAIL: [email protected]

This post has been edited by []-[]ooDLu[]v[]: Feb 2 2004, 09:04 PM

qui-gon spliff

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2004, 04:31:00 PM »

TSOP works but you dont get the benefits of USB ports and other extras you can use with a modchip, its a good way to tweak the xbox but prob not the preferred method, besides for 80 bucks anyone can install a modchip whether it is me or the next guy, for all you local cats reading this post you can check me out here and see my feedback.... peace

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=162492  :beer:  

[]-[]ooDLu[]v[]

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2004, 04:45:00 PM »

ok... ;) thats nice...but some ppl dont go to that extreme and its really up to the ppl's opinion...so plz dog, dont do that, its kinda messed up...i basically typed that stuff no reason and im not a big fan of typing... :(