xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Evolution X Dashbord Design  (Read 322 times)

Xaddict2k2

• Archived User
Evolution X Dashbord Design
« on: August 15, 2002, 07:49:00 PM »

Evolution x is an awsome xbox tool, a tool like evolution x deserves to look good aswell as good performance. Why  not a better background for the dashbord? The original xbox dash has a better design, i dont know about you guys but i think that white and blue with arial font is kind of stupid for a tool with awsome features. Why not a black background with the evolution x symbol or something? Is their any way that I might be able to edit the background myself? I did not download the rar version of evox so all i got was default.xbe and a bios folder.
Thanks

Evox rocks! Except for its background <_<                    

RuStY9

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2002, 12:37:00 AM »

well see here, MS paid a bunch of hippy art losers to do their background, the evox team didnt give a shit what the background looked like in their beta release. i guess they were more concerned with getting it working first...(isnt that what betas are for?)

anyone rumors are the next release will have better grafix for people who want everything handed to them. then again, some people (not neccisarily you) will complain about that too...

alfaromeo303

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2002, 02:41:00 AM »

QUOTE (Xaddict2k2 @ Aug 16 2002, 01:42 AM)
Evolution x is an awsome xbox tool, a tool like evolution x deserves to look good aswell as good performance. Why  not a better background for the dashbord? The original xbox dash has a better design, i dont know about you guys but i think that white and blue with arial font is kind of stupid for a tool with awsome features. Why not a black background with the evolution x symbol or something? Is their any way that I might be able to edit the background myself? I did not download the rar version of evox so all i got was default.xbe and a bios folder.
Thanks

Evox rocks! Except for its background dry.gif

Ah well, for me it doesn't give a shit what background they are using, it's more important that things work ok and stable... ah well, the will probably come with 3d menu's and things...