xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Having Problem With E-mail Notifications  (Read 65 times)

3rdnfnlbst

• Archived User
Having Problem With E-mail Notifications
« on: March 01, 2006, 07:23:00 PM »

I have this option enabled on my account, but I don't understand why  I never get any e-mailed for replys or anything.  Can A Mod please maybe check my account.  I double checked my e-mail and everything is correct.  I appricated it, thanks guys.

StrictPuppet

• Recovered User
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2006, 11:10:00 PM »

Check your junk mail folder.  Some time ago the mails started coming from a different address which may be filtered to your trash.

3rdnfnlbst

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2006, 02:58:00 PM »

QUOTE(StrictPuppet @ Mar 3 2006, 01:17 AM) View Post

Check your junk mail folder.  Some time ago the mails started coming from a different address which may be filtered to your trash.

Yes I have numberous times, and most of the time I check the boards I am at work which causes me to use my ISP's webmail feature.  Thank You for responding, since you are the only person that did.  I have checked my e-mail to make sure it is correct, but I have no clue.  And I make sure that the option to receive e-mailes about replies to topics is checked off. But still nothing.  Just like you resonded to my topic, I had to go into this board ont he forums, and look for it to see if it had any replies.

StrictPuppet

• Recovered User
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2006, 03:40:00 PM »

Well needless to say...i got an email that you replied...hahahah

If you havent checked out this thread, you may want to... http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=463482