xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Dragon Electronics: Analog Controller 3 and PS2 to PS3/PC Converter  (Read 119 times)

epsilon72

• Archived User

No thanks.  I try to use Playstation controllers as little as possible.

Dayzah

• Archived User
Dragon Electronics: Analog Controller 3 and PS2 to PS3/PC Converter
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2007, 10:57:00 PM »

Does them let the Guitars work with the ps3?

osotogari

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2007, 02:00:00 AM »

I need this bad, I want to use my ps1 joystick to play Tekken DR, and VF5 soon.
hope this works with the joystick not just the Dual Shock

supergrafx

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2007, 01:55:00 PM »

Well the controller at least might have a cheap pcb I'll be able to use for an arcade stick mod with Sanwa parts, so I might just buy it if the copper sources are proven and the pcb is one sided. Anyone got pictures, back and front, of the pcb?

kharrigan

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2007, 06:07:00 PM »

QUOTE(Dayzah @ Jan 21 2007, 11:04 PM) View Post

Does them let the Guitars work with the ps3?

I don't think so. There isn't a PS button.

This seems to be the PS2 to PC adapter, not a PS2 to PS3 one. The difference is that you need to be able to assign a controller to one of the PS3's four controllers (done via the PS button).
This adapter is the one that we're waiting for:

http://ps3.qj.net/Ny...pg/49/aid/79101

I've heard that it ships on 2/1...

-KLH

epsilon72

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2007, 07:14:00 PM »

QUOTE(kharrigan @ Jan 22 2007, 06:14 PM) View Post

This adapter is the one that we're waiting for:

http://ps3.qj.net/Ny...pg/49/aid/79101

I've heard that it ships on 2/1...

-KLH

ooo...where did you hear about the date?

I really want one...

PSPPSP

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2007, 09:39:00 PM »

Hi ALL,  Just bought a "PEGA P2-P3Controller converter" at a local gameshop and that piece of @#$#@ DOES NOT WORK WELL....It couldn't rumble if you were playing in a Tsunami!  Toggling the "analogue" stick on my PS2 dual shock....NOT once did it even attempt to come on... What a waste of money! I paid $20.00.  It looks much like all the other ones that are scheduled to come out and is made in CHINA.  I tried GT4... That game would not even detect it... so no control let alone a rumble.  I tried to assign the usb port to where the controller was plugged to and played around with the analogue button and Nada! ZIP!  I really hate MY PS3 more and more each day!  Thank GOD for my 360....LOST PLANET is keeping me alive!!!  PS3 sucks and so does this product!  I was only able to play PS3 games.... Resistance which was another pile of do-do...did WORK to my amazement... controls worked like a charm but of course as I expected...no rumble as it is a PS3 game.  I do have the Jap ver of GTHD (demo) and it doesn't rumble but controls work fine.  For Ridge racer Jap ver...Controls were fine but NO rumble; However....On my GT driving force wheel, it worked fine and had force feedback (of course not using the adapter as the wheel is already USB).   The more I see my PS3 collecting dust, the more disgusted I am at Sony and their $caming ways!  I hate my PS3.  I've had almost every console out there and this is got to be the  worst.  I have read all kinds of reviews of people claiming this adapter works... It does NOT!  Unless Sony gives an updated firware or something to support this piece of garbage, I would recommend you guys to use your $5 or $20 bucks towards a sixaxis controller if you absolutely must have a controller that works with the PS3 or just keep your $$ in your pocket because I don't want anyone to disappointed like me and have the adapter collect dust with the PS3........My review...DON'T WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED BUCKS ON THIS JUNK! Remember this adapter + a PS2 controller (if you have to go buy one) = almost same price as a sixaxis.    mad.gif

PSPPSP

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2007, 10:53:00 PM »

Hi all.  Just reporting after the 1.5 firmware...still no rumble from the dual shocks while connected to the ps2 to ps3 adapter....I noticed that the Nyko one listed is supposed to have a button to act as a PS button.  Even with it, I don't think it'll be any different.  What another disappointment!  I was praying that the 1.5 would help.  Well I think I'm at the last straw ... Bring the PS crap back to the hell hole called bestbuy!   Get my $$ back and wipe my hands from this crappy console..... Good luck.