xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Paradox Comment on PS3 iSO Loader  (Read 450 times)

Bubbalynch

• Archived User
Paradox Comment on PS3 iSO Loader
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2007, 10:20:00 PM »

PDX has came thru for us before and if they don't do it this time... so what.

At least they are trying. At least we have gained from them in the past.

They did throw some hints out there, but these things take time. Understand?

Bottom line: Respect them for what they have already accomplished. I know i couldn't have done it.

PDX should continue to do what they love. And im not about to mock them just because they are having

a hard time atm.

EVERYONE has a bad day now and then. People should remember that. And stop acting as if they have a

right to even complain about this topic. They want to help make this happen. And i for one and thankful for it.

Why not stand in their corner, and give them our support? You_Rock_PDX! Always have and always will...

Please keep up the hard work, some of us still believe in you guys. And you are appriciated!   happy.gif

Cyberz

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2007, 02:43:00 AM »

Questioner

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2007, 08:37:00 AM »

QUOTE(Cyberz @ Jun 11 2007, 09:19 AM) View Post

This seems to be the real deal, works on firmware 1.51 but not later.

However, the author has said some games do not load, hopefully this is just a media issue.

ps3news has closed the thread about this hack.

openxdkman

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2007, 06:19:00 AM »

Better start a new thread, to not confuse people with Paradox.

Let's call it the Dimmujed exploit.

KingKobra1

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2007, 07:37:00 PM »

I can't say anything bad about people who crack open consoles so that poor people like me can enjoy games.I know Sony cannot sell games based on every countries infrastructure,so all that remains is someone like Paradox doing me a favor....I am so poor that my father left me and my  brother a Goat in his will.(for milk,that is...*Ahem*)..Goat milk is fat-free. beerchug.gif

I don't think people have any right call Paradox a liar or demand something from them just because they left a few clues in there NFO...Based on there past work they will do it..eventually.

rameysblackbelt

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2007, 01:11:00 AM »

QUOTE(JaXbox @ Mar 31 2007, 05:02 PM) View Post

That one hurt  sad.gif Can someone plz post the PayPal info to make this bad man stop his bullet-proof critique ?  uhh.gif  unsure.gif  sad.gif

they all full sh_t if they so smart why so long i mean god built the world in 7 days and they had year to fix a little black box seems they act like gods so where is god #2 see shut up and let some fix the ps3 man so stupid

colddog

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2008, 07:08:00 PM »

This fcuking @ss hole says that he is not god...but re-read his post, he think that EVERYONE is kissing their foot waiting a loader to be released. Let me tell you something PARASH!T, STFU with your god like post, you are not able to release this loader and someone else will do it, and this person is doing it in silence because he is the real one. Telling your developpement on internet is not a good idea because Sony will catch it and make your release crash.

So, stop filling us of sh!t because we will throw it in your face.

Your team look less serious because of you b!tch. I wish that your team mates will sanction you for this post b!tching evryone who will love to have an iso loader. Maybe you have knowledge to hack something, good for you, but deep in me, i wish that this iso loader will not be released, so Sony could be the first non-hackable company to laught at you and say IN YOUR FACE!!!!

I'm looking my collection of LEGAL games, and i'm proud to play it online, update my firmware without fear of anything, and i have something with value, not a copy with hand written title and paper pocket....lol!!!!

anyways, if it's released, we will not thank you for your work, but your other team mates will be.

xboxpirate11

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2008, 12:49:00 PM »

i havent been following up and recently seached on PS3 ISO loaders.. i guess its still not out.. what sup with paradox gettin all mad and shit.. just making ppl lose respect for him.. but at the same time u gotta understand the frustration with all the f*ckin' yappin'..  everyone just want to use someones hard work so they can enjoy back-ups for them self.  

another thing i dont understand is why are different teams trying to be the first to do this and the first to release that..  i know its somewhat a competition, but wouldnt the scene move much faster if it was more "open sourced", and in the end still share the credits as in this team contributed this and that.

X-hacker

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2008, 04:02:00 PM »

Same sh1t, different console. Remember when we were waiting for the 360 to be hacked?

Too many ppl jumping to the gun and spammers spreading pure diabolical sh1te on these forums.

My advice, STFU whining and let ppl get on with it. If you don't understand the concepts of console hacking then you're not in the position to comment on current workings.

There may or maybe not be an ISOLoader/Modchip available for it anytime soon, but the 360 took nearly a year to crack.

One final word...
Too many bullsh1tters and way too many gulible people...

Bonez333

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2008, 08:33:00 AM »

Hey Paradix is the iso loader ready yet!!  HUH!!!????????????

bidomo

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2008, 02:09:00 AM »

My god...

So you want pirate games so badly????

Get a job and buy stuff.

Paradox gave us so much in the past, I remember PS Movie player...

mrpowerbook345

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2008, 10:11:00 AM »

QUOTE(Bonez333 @ May 6 2008, 03:33 PM) *

Hey Paradix is the iso loader ready yet!!  HUH!!!????????????

death trap

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2008, 04:25:00 AM »

Hahahaha so much bitching and moaning.  This is why there aint really any PS3 scene, your all too busy puting each other down.

Paradox deserve some respect theve been in the "scene" longer than some of you have been alive, their software enginers have cracked/exploited more software than any other group out there.  Maybe if you guys had a list of achivements as long as PDX then you would have the right to complain.

If i was in PDX I certainly wouldnt be makeing any effort to crack the PS3 after reading all you bitchy coments on here and other sites.  I would move my efforts to some other platform where my work would be apprecated.

If you wana see the PS3 hacked any time soon I sugest that you grow up a little, maybe you could all help each other instead of all this bitching and complaining.  Maybe just maybe if you can manage that you will get to see a working PS3 hack before the end of the year.

If you dont change the way you think there will never be a PS3 hack.  I can tell you now theres not many people that are willing to give up their free time to develop hacks for you ungreatfull bastards.

For those of you that dont belive me about the history of paradox look here.
http://en.wikipedia....PARADOX_(warez)

F3Stone

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2008, 03:21:00 PM »

Think its quite disgusting that a team that have done so much over so many years get spoken of like this.

dasnk

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2008, 11:10:00 PM »

QUOTE(X-hacker @ Apr 21 2008, 12:02 AM) View Post

Remember when we were waiting for the 360 to be hacked?

the 360 took nearly a year to crack.

The 360 has been cracked?

Great!

/Runs off to install XBMC
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5