xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Paradox Comment on PS3 iSO Loader  (Read 451 times)

ruciz

• Archived User
Paradox Comment on PS3 iSO Loader
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2007, 11:46:00 AM »

I think its called marketing.. Consoles sell better when there is a hack or theres a 'hack in the works'...

Wii IS hacked and selling crazy
Xbox360 IS hacked and selling crazy

PS3 is NOT hacked, and also not selling so great.

Seems like if paradox has a hole of a hole in use, which seems to be the general gist around the 'net.. then I don't think they are going to achieve the same results with the Euro PS3.. which is why they won't release anything.

If they have something - release the NTSC version thats working so well, or at least a 'crippled demo' of it in action..

Consider:
sony knows of the hole and fixed it, 2 firmware revisions ago at 1.54
sony removed 1/2 of the hole via a hardware revision in the euro PS3s
the ferrox group got jobs with sony (or I can't see why they dont divulge the info as sony didn't pat their back)

Releasing info on this old hole now isn't going to prevent anything in the future.. Its already been fixed for BOTH pal and ntsc units.

Just my thoughts.

x64_02

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2007, 08:26:00 PM »

Even if a ps3 iso loader is made, it won't help many people.  This isn't the psp, this machine expects to load games off of a disc (ie a BLU-RAY disc).  Even if you could get a simple iso loader past the os, it wouldn't have usb host support unless Sony helped develop it.  Looks like paradox is just pissed because they realized they aren't divinely intelligent either.  

Personally I am satisfied to wait on a modchip/cheap bluray burners.  

Oh, and to paradicks:  How dare you flame this entire community.  You have shown no ingenuity.  You have just shown yourself by your releases to be a impotent pirate whose useless releases are like giant buckets of sperm labored upon in tribute of some plastic vagina with neither the means or intentions to ever embrace them.

This post has been edited by x64_02: Apr 11 2007, 03:28 AM

KrazyEyezKilla

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2007, 05:14:00 AM »

lolol what is ftp and winrar?

...jokes jokes  tongue.gif

Zomah

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2007, 03:51:00 PM »

Paradox are just a bunch of noobs, i already hacked my ps3 in 2 pieces.

TeHsU

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2007, 08:37:00 PM »

you guys talk to much

supergrafx

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2007, 01:43:00 PM »

Paradox are asses. There, even SuperGrafx states this fact as of now, and everyone here knows my opinion matters. They are having ps3news forum reading hackers do their work for them, running in circles thinking they might be on to something or not. Eat my shit. I give them credit though for keeping this f'in hoax alive as long as it's been. Trust me, even next winter, after gta iv is released, there will be no loader. Just dumps, out of paradox's ass. It's already been mentioned in above posts, but they really have pissed on all of us and the disrespect has made my hopes turn in to just vulgarness and nastiness. After insulting us all, all hope, at least which was in me, has vanished. I am left with just a 200gb sata internal hd for no f'in reason. No, I don't want to play snes. I should of used the cash to buy sanwa arcade parts to hack the ps3 sixaxis controller since supposably it's been done already. Paradox has no intention in helping us burn the ps3, just our pockets. Perhaps team Xtender and Paradox are in this together for merely hd hook up/selling reasons. They are worse than sony.

Ivo

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2007, 04:57:00 AM »

I dunno but paradox is in the scene for a long time why shoud they start lieing if they are already respected????

It's indeed strange that they don't release exploits or the ntsc ps3 loader :S

(sorry for my bad english)

This post has been edited by Ivo: Apr 27 2007, 11:59 AM

snowfreeze

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2007, 03:06:00 PM »

Hmmm...  That's funny...  All of this bitching and I've got the ISO loader, dated late last night.  Very hard to find...

Where is the  love.gif   ??? uhh.gif

Damn  ph34r.gif

Cyberz

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2007, 02:12:00 AM »

QUOTE(snowfreeze @ May 6 2007, 09:06 PM) View Post

Hmmm...  That's funny...  All of this bitching and I've got the ISO loader, dated late last night.  Very hard to find...

Damn  ph34r.gif

sure you do, bro.

Console Man

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2007, 08:12:00 AM »

QUOTE(snowfreeze @ May 6 2007, 10:06 PM) View Post

Damn  ph34r.gif

Now how PM's/emails have you had asking for the loader?? PMSL

Blaatschaap

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2007, 12:51:00 PM »

QUOTE(Console Man @ May 7 2007, 04:48 PM) View Post

Now how PM's/emails have you had asking for the loader?? PMSL

LOL

I know the release date of the paradox loader
It's the same as the release date of Duke Nukem forever
When it's done smile.gif

I've been reading these topics for an while now cause I also am curieus when and if there's ever gonna be an loader, firmware hack modchip or an magic solution that will cure all world diseases and make the PS3 run back up software but I can't stop laughing about the people who aren't willing to wait.

Things like this takes time and ATM there aren't many great games for the PS3 so the need isn't as big yet.
There has to be good software for it before is an good use for it.

Let the teams take their time for these things.
It will come eventually and if not just be carefull with ur software so u don't NEED to make backups of it

QUOTE(ruciz @ Apr 7 2007, 07:46 PM) View Post

I think its called marketing.. Consoles sell better when there is a hack or theres a 'hack in the works'...

Wii IS hacked and selling crazy

The Wii was already selling like crazy before the hack
The Wii is cheap and fun due to the new controller
It's the first Nintendo console (not handheld) since years that finally got an good promotion
It's been totally hyped and the fact that there aren't enough of them in store makes it more interresting to buy one when there is one
(if everybody buys 1 it must be good)

QUOTE(ruciz @ Apr 7 2007, 07:46 PM) View Post

Xbox360 IS hacked and selling crazy

True the Xbox360 is hacked but I doubt that many of the "normal" consumers buys 1 because it's hacked
Software sells consoles not hacks
The more great games come out for an console the more people will buy them
The most people don't dare to open their xbox 360 cause it could go wrong or I'll lose my garanty or whatever reason they can think off

daviefresh1775

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2007, 10:23:00 PM »

Damn, what an asshole! so you imply you built a loader and then you can look down on others?? asshole, probably a small super geek behind a computer that doesn't even speak at audible levels in public places for fear or reprieval......  I'll say it once and I'll say it again... Fake and FUCK PARADOX for the dumbass attitude

xcomp

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2007, 07:38:00 AM »

Remain less than 24 hours for an uprising of ferrox iso to loader, who believes?  dry.gif

Cyberz

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2007, 02:11:00 AM »

I guess none...

Mrcon

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2007, 06:09:00 PM »

Theres going to be a battle when this does come out, between the hackers (paradox) and Sony, updates n so on, so in about a year or two, there will be a stable stealth Iso loader
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5