xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto Iv - Official Thread  (Read 177 times)

Great2bfree

• Archived User
Grand Theft Auto Iv - Official Thread
« on: April 28, 2008, 06:11:00 PM »

Strange, there's no GTA Threads around specific to the game play. I though by now someone would have it. Feel free to talk about if you already have the game..... ..
 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif)

MjDemon

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2020, 04:17:00 PM »

Buying music through GTA4???

ive been driving the streets of Liberty City rocking out to the Beat 102.7....the song Dirty New Yorker by Prodigy is a sweet song... when it comes on it makes me want to get out of the car and beat some one up with Nico.

Anyways... I want to buy that song, I know there is supposed to be a way you can buy music through GTA IV, Zits i believe its called, but I can't figure it out.  Anyone know how to buy via GTA, or should I just purchase Dirty New Yorker on Amazon.com????

PowderDay

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 10:35:00 AM »

No idea about buying stuff from gta4.
But playing it is great! Loving this game for sure. I just got a ps3 recently, and only have that game right now. Truth be told, theres soo much detail its almost distracting!

I wish they would have raised the view from behind the car while driving. I always hated that in previous versions. I have to hold back slightly on the controller joystick so I can have a decent view over the car... Oh well, driving with the 'in car' view is fun too biggrin.gif