xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: If I Import A Us Ps3 Where Can I Get My Games From?  (Read 86 times)

neocleous

• Archived User
If I Import A Us Ps3 Where Can I Get My Games From?
« on: January 02, 2007, 07:02:00 PM »

I have a friend who is in the US at the min and he is going to pick up a PS3 for me tomorrow. I looked on Play Asia which list all the games you could want but they won't ship them to sunny England niether will Amazon. EB Games (Game over here) appear to let you ship to the UK as I got as far entering my CC details without any problems. Is there a better place to import games from?

tonloc79

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2007, 07:49:00 PM »

Honestly, save youre money. The PS3 is not worth owning at this time. By time its worth owning itll be available at any store in youre country.

alsybub

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2007, 08:14:00 PM »

If you want one just look around on the net. They are easy enough to find and you can get them on Ebay for prices lower than the UK RRP.

The guys over at NTSC-UK are always a good help and can point you in the right direction for a good deal.

It is only worth it if you want to play imported PS2 and PSX games really. That's why I imported a japanese machine. I have a shit load of Japanese games for PS2.