xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Ordered A Psp Off Ebay But...  (Read 59 times)

{Sephiroth}

• Archived User
Ordered A Psp Off Ebay But...
« on: May 25, 2005, 01:30:00 PM »

Hey I ordered my PSP off ebay today but, while the guy wrote down my whole address right I'm sure, when I go onto FedEx tracking it says its going to "Nr Beckeley GB" rather than "Nr Berkeley GB" (it's the 3rd line of my address). You think it will be OK and still arrive or will 1 letter make a difference? It still had the Postcode (ZIP code) and main line of the address intact.
Also, anyone know how long FedEx take? It's coming from Hong Kong, he dispatched today and FedEx believes it will arrive on Friday, you think that's accurate?
Thanks for the help people!!

EDIT: If you live in the UK and want to know where I got mine (which seller) just PM me

spearfree

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2005, 02:09:00 PM »

QUOTE({Sephiroth} @ May 25 2005, 09:41 PM)
Hey I ordered my PSP off ebay today but, while the guy wrote down my whole address right I'm sure, when I go onto FedEx tracking it says its going to "Nr Beckeley GB" rather than "Nr Berkeley GB" (it's the 3rd line of my address). You think it will be OK and still arrive or will 1 letter make a difference? It still had the Postcode (ZIP code) and main line of the address intact.

{Sephiroth}

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2005, 02:14:00 PM »

OK I hope so, can't wait for it to arrive! It's gonna kick ass, I'll let you guys know how it is when it arrives. I'm in the UK so I had to import it

Arjun

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2005, 04:30:00 PM »

yea, no worries man, as long as the zip code is right!

{Sephiroth}

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2005, 03:04:00 AM »

HOLY SHITTING JESUS! It is already in the UK he only dispatched it yesterday! Hasn't arrived at my house yet it says In Transit - ready for clearance

{Sephiroth}

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2005, 04:18:00 AM »

Ha ok I got a call from fedex saying im getting charged customs but used the call wisely to change my address to what it should be