xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Psp Background  (Read 67 times)

MeNaCe911

• Archived User
Psp Background
« on: April 17, 2005, 04:11:00 PM »

been reading around and noticed that the background of the psp changes with the month april=pink...and i also read at the moment u cant put custom pics only if u load the pic and press home...so wat i was think is can u extract the original backgrounds...mod them and then replace them on the psp...like a copy, change, paste, overite due to same name kinda thing

PuddWakkr

• Archived User
Psp Background
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2005, 08:26:00 PM »

The background is not really a pic, it's an animation. Depending on how it's integrated to the OS it could be hard to change. Kinda like just trying to throw a different picture in for the background in XBox dash. Sure it can be done but there are a number of steps involved first.

shank69xo

• Archived User
Psp Background
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2005, 03:55:00 PM »

Well I am glad to know that gay pink background will be gone in May.

That was my first post from the PSP web browser too. jester.gif

Kinda slow, but not too bad.

shank69xo

• Archived User
Psp Background
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2005, 06:32:00 PM »

Thats not the fix I think he had in mind. Most people wont want their date wrong just for a different background color

markland556

• Archived User
Psp Background
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2005, 06:37:00 PM »

i personally think the backgrounds they have are awsome, how they like wave around, but it needs a little more action, and like customisable colors. beerchug.gif

xenonmodz

• Archived User
Psp Background
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2005, 12:01:00 AM »

from PSP-Hacks forum

"meh its not that great but if you take a pic off of your computer and name it pic1 and put it in your savegame folder like y:/psp/savedata/*game title here*/ in that folder it will be the bcakground when you go to saved datat on the PSP"

Which basically means where ever your save game rest, when you select the memory slot for it appears

"Rename the file to PIC1.PNG, Then copy the file into your X:\PSP\SAVEDATA\ULUS1000xxxx folder. "