xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Your Top Plexi Window Design?  (Read 68 times)

spicymeatball911

• Archived User
Your Top Plexi Window Design?
« on: March 25, 2004, 02:00:00 PM »

Well I feel like putting a window in my PC since I found some plexi in my patio today (hehe) and I got a dremel and some time. So I want to make a cool design, but I do not want it to be a logo, or some text or some lame alias. I want it to be something cool.

Anyways, I know this is not pure xbox related, since I am not asking for just a DVD window design. But really, you guys are some of the most creative peopel I know and I think it might be fun to see some of the ideas people have.

In the end I will probably just make my own design, but hey, its fun to see what people think or describe your cool design.

weeman666

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2004, 04:07:00 PM »

you know what would be so awsome if you made it say

I posted in the wrong forum

And why does every one want our opinion on what they should do with their xbox? the question always is something crative ok so dont ask us do what you want we could care less (by we i meen me and the person sitting behind me ((oddly enough their is no one sitting behind me))?)

brahm2

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2004, 04:23:00 PM »

chill out weeman666..

moved to PC chat

spicymeatball911

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2004, 04:38:00 PM »

MY PC doesn't really have a theme yet, its just plain white, but I am addign a window and painting soon. Anyways, I just though it would be fun if you guys had any ideas. But don't worry about it, alreayd caused to much problems. Thanks for the intrest thoguh cueball.