xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Any Nba Fans Here  (Read 368 times)

scorpionking77

• Archived User
Any Nba Fans Here
« on: March 16, 2004, 09:00:00 AM »

WHICH TEAM DO YOU THINK IS GOING ALL THE WAY?  ROOKIE OF THE YEAR? i SAY KINGS AND LEBRON

shanafan

• Archived User
Any Nba Fans Here
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2004, 09:23:00 AM »

I am all-NBA.

If the Cavs makes the playoffs, Lebron should get it.
If the Nuggets makes the playoffs, Carmelo should get it.

If both teams make the playoffs, Lebron should get it. Lebron come into the league with a LOT of pressure, hype, and Jordan-like references. For someone like him to be as great as he is in his first year, he deserves it.

A player can come in, ala Carmelo, without as much pressure and do good. They deserve a pat on the shoulder. For Lebron to come in with all the pressure and hype, and to be BETTER than expected, he deserves ROTY.

NBA playoffs?

It will be Detroit and Indiana in the East. They are the two best teams in the East, and they should be in the East finals. I am a total homer, and will say and want Detroit to win, but Indiana is still a really good team. It will be a great series to watch.

West? Doesn't matter. It will be the Kings in the NBA Finals no matter what.. pending injuries, but it didn't even hurt them without Webber most of the season. But, if I were to pick another West team in the West finals.. I will say the Lakers.

NBA Finals.. I want Detroit and Sacramento. They have always had great games. Well, here in Detroit.. Detroit doesn't play that good at Acro, but who knows this year with Rasheed. Last year, Detroit came back from TWENTY-ONE down and won by 10. This year, Kings won by a last second shot.. but the game was full of possible fights. Brad Miller was slapped, punched, and clotheslined. These teams need a rematch this season. And the finals it will be.

Who will win? Detroit of course  biggrin.gif

scorpionking77

• Archived User
Any Nba Fans Here
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2004, 12:13:00 PM »

I think Lebron will get just for the fact that he finally, a player finally picked nbr one since duncan and actually be worth the pick so I do think carmello is the guy esepcially since he is out in the west and winning in the west is right now tough but Lebron james gets the each due to being the number one pick. I wish my spurs can win it again but no shooters and after the Kings showed some heart to my duncanless team sunday im convince they can give lakers the run. something not right to me about the lakers.  but i say Detroit and kings with kings in 7 and i'll buy that with a dollar! ANY clippers fans out there??? 2 or 3 guys.

JD22

• Archived User
Any Nba Fans Here
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2004, 11:24:00 AM »

QUOTE (Spency234 @ Mar 16 2004, 07:07 PM)
I SAY LAKERS AND ANTHONY.

WHY ARE WE YELLING.

exactly

fin1581

• Archived User
Any Nba Fans Here
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2004, 10:43:00 PM »

LeBron should definitely get the Rookie of the Year and I am going with the T-Wolves to go all the way.  KG is unbelievable and they are a pretty balanced team from after that with Sprewell, Szczerbiak, and Cassell.

nuggets

• Archived User
Any Nba Fans Here
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2004, 10:10:00 AM »

Lakers and Carmelo

whozyodaddy

• Archived User
Any Nba Fans Here
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2004, 04:17:00 PM »

<--- HUGE Lakers fan (current 9 game win streak!)

I would say Lakers and LeBron.  

@Spency234: I agree with you. LeBron does still pack some turnovers, but still needs to work on his outside game. I would say he is more of a team player -- but doesn't overdose it. He is passing out lots of assists while managing to have a high PPG. Melo scores alot of points, but isn't as a team player as LeBron. LeBron also provides more entertainment for me.... it's fun to watch him play and how he thinks during the game biggrin.gif

scorpionking77

• Archived User
Any Nba Fans Here
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2004, 10:06:00 PM »

YEah it looks like lebron is going to win it ROY i mean after that 41 point explosion and he s been pretty consistant considering the nuggets have been falling lately and looks like they might not sneak in the playoffs like the cavilears . Bet Utah will get the final spot which yall got to admit Sloan should get Coach of the year. Thought that team was going to be dead this year.  

But how about dem SPURS.. handed the Pistons a beating and just whooped on the Kings today so they might come out of no where again and steal the finals again biggrin.gif  I think the Lakers are going to get upset due to Kobe legal issues, he might miss some games in the playoffs due to court hearings and its proven they dont win without him. Shaq still dominate but Kobe is definitely important to that team. Spurs and Pistions with Spurs in 6 ...thats what my heart say but I still stick with the Kings this year. This is their last chance and i think they ll do it . dry.gif

whozyodaddy

• Archived User
Any Nba Fans Here
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2004, 04:42:00 PM »

QUOTE (Spency234 @ Apr 1 2004, 10:49 PM)
Kobe's legal affairs will not mess with the Lakers.  The one day he said he had been up since 4am and had a hearing, yet he came out that night and scored 30 something points.  Nothing gets to that guy, he has the best PPG on the road in the league, yet he takes the most abuse.

Yes, i've watched every game with Kobe, he's just on fire. Last week he won Conference Player of the Week!

whozyodaddy

• Archived User
Any Nba Fans Here
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2004, 05:37:00 PM »

whaddya know? kobe just got player of the month as of today 4/1/04! lakers.com is my homepage  laugh.gif

scorpionking77

• Archived User
Any Nba Fans Here
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2004, 09:10:00 PM »

wink.gif  but im sure he ll beat the rap though. but i doubt he ll stay a laker but rumors flying around that Tracy Mcgrady might bounce to La La land some how.

SPURS@LAKERS SUNDAY, WHOS YO DADDY? DADDY? Spurs by 8 biggrin.gif

scorpionking77

• Archived User
Any Nba Fans Here
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2004, 06:50:00 AM »

QUOTE (Spency234 @ Apr 2 2004, 03:58 PM)

AI for Steve Francis and Cuttino Mobley??

that wont fly at all, i cant see that deal going through with at least 4 to 5 teams somehow involved. Problem with AI now is all that beating he has taken lowered his value a lot now that he is out for the rest of the season. this off season is going to be the turning point in finally bringing NBA back to its hey day. Soon the East is finally going to be competitive with the west. or as soon as Shaq retires dry.gif

whozyodaddy

• Archived User
Any Nba Fans Here
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2004, 05:08:00 PM »

QUOTE (scorpionking77 @ Apr 2 2004, 07:10 AM)
yeah yeah yeah, enjoy it now cause he'll be in a clippers uniform come next year. hopefully the clippers uniform and not the orange jumpsuit wink.gif  but im sure he ll beat the rap though. but i doubt he ll stay a laker but rumors flying around that Tracy Mcgrady might bounce to La La land some how.

SPURS@LAKERS SUNDAY, WHOS YO DADDY? DADDY? Spurs by 8 biggrin.gif

meh.... last year spurs were Lakers only challenge.... now Robert Horry of Lakers got moved to Spurs (thank god), and now Lakers got Malone+Payton(thank god) so they don't have to worry about spurs anymore. duncan is recovered from his injury and playing. i don't like cassel+ he is a freak. lakers 10 game win streak! game vs. supersonics in 26 min!

whozyodaddy

• Archived User
Any Nba Fans Here
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2004, 08:47:00 PM »

what the hell am i talking about? cassel is on the t-wolves. i meant t. parker, he and cassel are freaks. lakers won, meaning 11th game win streak! w00t!

scorpionking77

• Archived User
Any Nba Fans Here
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2004, 11:43:00 PM »

mad.gif
Pages: [1] 2