xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Smackdown On Friday Nights  (Read 88 times)

XBL_SUCKS

• Archived User
Smackdown On Friday Nights
« on: August 26, 2005, 01:06:00 PM »

Is it going live like Raw or still taped on Tuesday or Wednesday perhaps. I think it's a good idea. I just wish they would get rid of Heiderich (spelling) that guy looks like a goof and a idiot what the hell is up with the face paint he looks fucked up and retarted. I mean he "pumps" his fist back and forth and says "he's not my friend" and doing the Hulk Hogan "Hulk" up thing, what is up with that? 100% pure garbage. There hasn't been a good tag team in the WWE for a while now. Animal and Heiderich are just the same thing over and over again. Man Christian needs a angle with Chris Beniot or with Booker T with Sharmell involved and Teddy Long needs to get Randy Orton back to main event satus. He is a great wrestler I would love to see him a Christian get the "straps" of the carppy new LOD. Thats just my 2 cents, anyone have any news on Brock Lesner WWE.com says that they are still in contact with him.

thegame_evolution

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2005, 01:36:00 PM »

Smackdown will still be taped on tuesday and air on friday. And Hidenreich has, as surprising as it sounds, been drawing with his "i wanna be your friend" gimmick. And he will only get bigger, in smackdown standards at least, now that he's a "Road Warrior". However Heidenreich is as much a Road Warrior as Droz was so.... And the tag team division is getting better. There is a new tag team coming to raw soon and theres rumors that Val Venis and Tyson Tomko are gonna team up so WWE is now finally starting to address the lack of a tag team division. Crhristian already wrestled Booker T once and yes he does need to go after Benoit and the US championship now. As far as Randy Orton getting back to main event status, he wont do that teaming with christian and going after LOD. He needs to capitalize on a feud with batista. Brock Lesnar, from what i heard, has pulled out of talks with WWE. His agent and attorney said the terms werent good enough.

XBL_SUCKS

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2005, 02:17:00 PM »

thanks to thegame_evolution for all your input.