xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 5/25 News  (Read 110 times)

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
5/25 News
« on: May 25, 2004, 12:55:00 AM »

Dunno is anyone noticed that TEST was gone with neck, back, and shoulder issues.. but now he is back and was wrestling Hardy at the RAW house shows on the weekend.

Smackdown ratings plummet to 2.9 rating. Bad considering they were up against only re-runs in the same time slot.

Womens line of Clothing due to launch by Aug from WWE directed at the women who want to dress like "Divas". Expect a similar line for men afterwards.

X-Pac was backstage at Judgement Day hanging with HHH. No news on if these means anything. DDP was also doing the backstage thing at the PPV.. giving advice to some of the young talent. Some were not impressed he was around.. or giving advice.

Spanish wrestlers in the company pushing for Konnan to get an annnouncing gig.

TNA's Jerry Jarrett, father of Jeff.. was taken to hospital for Triple Bypass surgury in Nashville on the weekend.

WWE making Great American Bash PPV free to USO.

John Bradshaw Layfield Interview : http://www.greenbayp..._16163161.shtml

In the we don't care yet dept., WWE signed Chad Wicks OVW with a dev contract. Formerly wrestled in Chaotic Wrestling.

Basically.. it's been a quiet couple of days.  Can only hope that the WWE does something big leading into the Great American Bash.

user posted image

Sources: www.PWinsider.com, Lords of Pain, PWTorch.com

Aunt_Jemima

• Archived User
5/25 News
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2004, 07:08:00 PM »

Dunno is anyone noticed that TEST was gone with neck, back, and shoulder issues.. but now he is back and was wrestling Hardy at the RAW house shows on the weekend.

Test sucks. Even though I don't watch, I hope he gets hurt again in case I am flipping channels, just so I don't have any chance at all to see him on my screen for that split second.

Smackdown ratings plummet to 2.9 rating. Bad considering they were up against only re-runs in the same time slot.

You'd think they would get the hint after that, but of course they won't.

Womens line of Clothing due to launch by Aug from WWE directed at the women who want to dress like "Divas". Expect a similar line for men afterwards.

Who the hell would want to dress like these people?

X-Pac was backstage at Judgement Day hanging with HHH. No news on if these means anything. DDP was also doing the backstage thing at the PPV.. giving advice to some of the young talent. Some were not impressed he was around.. or giving advice.

Xpac still sucks. If you guys followed his shit with Chyna, then you know he's pretty goddamn pathetic. I miss DDP though. But he's too old and is not in shape to be wrestling anymore, unfortunatly.

Spanish wrestlers in the company pushing for Konnan to get an annnouncing gig.

Spanish wrestlers meaning whom? Rey and the Guerreros? Yeah I'm sure they have a huge influence backstage.

TNA's Jerry Jarrett, father of Jeff.. was taken to hospital for Triple Bypass surgury in Nashville on the weekend.

I wish him the best.

WWE making Great American Bash PPV free to USO.

Even the WWE themselves know no one will pay for that crap.

John Bradshaw Layfield Interview : http://www.greenbayp..._16163161.shtml

Sorry I won't have time to read that, I'll be too busy hanging out at the airport. I doubt any of you got that, but maybe one or two of you.

In the we don't care yet dept., WWE signed Chad Wicks OVW with a dev contract. Formerly wrestled in Chaotic Wrestling.

"In the we don't care department"? As if the rest of this shit is important or worth caring about at all? OMG BRADSHAW SPEEKS! He's one of the worst wrestlers of the damn company.

---------------------------

And this concludes Aunt Jemima's thoughts on today's news.

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
5/25 News
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2004, 09:56:00 PM »

Bradshaw can actually wrestle.. when he wants to.

Problem is.. with his height and strength.. he'll never get the chance to be little more than a bully/bruiser type.

thegame_evolution

• Archived User
5/25 News
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2004, 04:42:00 PM »

Problem is.. with his height and strength.. he'll never get the chance to be little more than a bully/bruiser type.

Well frankly that has worked for him for almost 10 years now and I personally think he's done pretty good. He was a tag champion, was part of oner of the most popular tag teams in recent history and now is main eventing. What else would you expect from him???

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
5/25 News
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2004, 02:33:00 AM »

smile.gif

I think he's done extremely well.. and the fact that he's doing more than Wrestle.. proves he's a smart man.

He's managed to wrestle a good career.. have alot of fun on the road.. make alot of friends.. and find a way tro be successful outisde of wrestling while still maintaining a full time schedule on the roster.

My beef with him.. I suppose.. is that so far.. he sin't appealing to the fans as a face or heel.

Not sure if that his his fault.. or the writers.

It's not due to a lack of effort.  Few have a better work ethic than him.