xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Wrestling News  (Read 101 times)

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
Wrestling News
« on: March 08, 2004, 05:10:00 AM »

Ray "Hercules Hernandez" Fernandez was found dead in his home in Florida on Saturday. Fernandez was 45.

It is believed that Fernandez passed away due to a heart attack, but that final cause of death will not be determined until the autopsy is completed.

Fernandez was best known as "The Mighty" Hercules Hernandez during his WWF run in the 1980s. Fernandez also worked in New Japan and briefly in WCW, among other smaller promotions.

http://www.wrestling...topic.php?t=832

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
Wrestling News
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2004, 05:22:00 AM »

Steve Austin's ex-wife and former WWE diva, Debra, is auctioning off her weddng ring on eBay. The asking price is $20,000.

http://www.wrestling...topic.php?t=815

http://cgi.ebay.com/...&category=11017

user posted image

frozen lake

• Archived User
Wrestling News
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2004, 05:28:00 AM »

QUOTE (HSDEMONZ @ Mar 8 2004, 03:10 PM)
Ray "Hercules Hernandez" Fernandez was found dead in his home in Florida on Saturday. Fernandez was 45.

It is believed that Fernandez passed away due to a heart attack, but that final cause of death will not be determined until the autopsy is completed.

Fernandez was best known as "The Mighty" Hercules Hernandez during his WWF run in the 1980s. Fernandez also worked in New Japan and briefly in WCW, among other smaller promotions.

http://www.wrestling...topic.php?t=832

very sad news, i remember him  sad.gif

Aunt_Jemima

• Archived User
Wrestling News
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2004, 03:17:00 PM »

haha

It's always the wrestler I don't put in my deadpool. I hope Bret Hart dies soon. I need more points.

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
Wrestling News
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2004, 03:28:00 PM »

The Harts are long lived.. as long as you don't dangled them from a rope that is.

SadSammy

• Archived User
Wrestling News
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2004, 03:28:00 PM »

In the last ten years, more than 40 profressional wrestlers have died due to drug related problems.

Just recently, we keep hearing a ton of names such as...

Hercules Hernandez (cause unknown of course)
Miss Elizabeth
Mr. Perfect
Hawk ( Good Christian guy though so I don't think it was drugs. )
Rick Rude
British Bulldog (painkkillers led to heart attack I believe)

I tell you what.....some of you may think the world of wrestling is wild and crazy but I think it's beginning to actually look scary.

It's hard to sit here and actually say that Miss Elizabeth is dead.  It's just so unbelieveable.

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
Wrestling News
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2004, 07:47:00 PM »

yah.. but Hogan and McMahon just keep on going and going and going...

Aunt_Jemima

• Archived User
Wrestling News
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2004, 08:17:00 PM »

QUOTE (HSDEMONZ @ Mar 9 2004, 05:47 AM)
yah.. but Hogan and McMahon just keep on going and going and going...

I wish.

biggrin.gif

AnThRaX

• Archived User
Wrestling News
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2004, 08:29:00 PM »

QUOTE (SadSammy @ Mar 8 2004, 07:28 PM)
In the last ten years, more than 40 profressional wrestlers have died due to drug related problems.

Just recently, we keep hearing a ton of names such as...

Hercules Hernandez (cause unknown of course)
Miss Elizabeth
Mr. Perfect
Hawk ( Good Christian guy though so I don't think it was drugs. )
Rick Rude
British Bulldog (painkkillers led to heart attack I believe)

I tell you what.....some of you may think the world of wrestling is wild and crazy but I think it's beginning to actually look scary.

It's hard to sit here and actually say that Miss Elizabeth is dead.  It's just so unbelieveable.

I didn't know curt henning nor British Bulldog died. Wow as I remember curt henning is Mr.Perfect correct? Just checking. I just seen his ass wrestle like not even a few months ago. My dad watches wrestling still so i guess I should ask him...

Aunt_Jemima

• Archived User
Wrestling News
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2004, 08:42:00 PM »

Mr. Perfect died of a cocaine overdose. That's what happens when you get into that shit.  dry.gif   Which is why I have to start trying harder to break my own habit...

EvilWays

• Archived User
Wrestling News
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2004, 03:55:00 AM »

QUOTE (Aunt_Jemima @ Mar 9 2004, 06:42 AM)
Mr. Perfect died of a cocaine overdose. That's what happens when you get into that shit.  dry.gif   Which is why I have to start trying harder to break my own habit...

Could be worse...could choke on your own vomit (painkillers and alcohol induced, if I'm not mistaken) like Louie Spicolli (sp?) (a.k.a., Rad Radford in the WWF). He was only in his mid to late 20s.

Then there's Plum Mariko (female wrestler from Japan) who dies from head injuries (went comatose during a match after suffering a blow to the head). She was told to take time off to heal, she said "no", now she's dead.

Let's not forget Shoichi Arai, former president of japanese promtion FMW...suicide after ~$2.4 million debt within the company (which actually became his personal debt since he was sole owner)... sad.gif

Kodo Fuyuki...intestinal cancer (real bad since he already had oversized large intestines). Went into remission, then came back...

user posted image