xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: The Audacity Of The Democrats  (Read 122 times)

Reaper527

• Archived User
The Audacity Of The Democrats
« on: June 08, 2008, 11:36:00 AM »

http://www.americant..._democrats.html

definitely an interesting article. i'm not going to try and say it isn't biased, but i don't think it is any more biased than mainstream news outlets (albeit in the other direction) it is a very good summary of the past 8 years, from the 2000 elections through today.

SICKdimension

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2008, 08:36:00 PM »

They throw around the term leftist like one would with satanist or rapist. It is painful to read such articles that are so far leaning on one political party, that anything the other party does is always portrayed as evil and can never be viewed as good. This is what the writer accuses Democrats of doing, but he is doing the same thing in his article. When will we reach a time when we all look out for what's best for American people rather than what's best for a political party. Look at things from a perspective other than your own. Get past the hatred and focus on issues that matter.

damam

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2008, 04:19:00 PM »

Ive actually known some very nice satanists.  your right leftists does not equate to a rapists.  Rapist are bad and evil, but they are not that bad tongue.gif

that is definetely half of the story as to why the dems are so lost.  A similar one could be written for the republicans too though.  I think we are in prime shape for a real valid third party candidate.  **crosses fingers**